New friend or Foe

Hey guys Ricky here, sorry this update took a while I've been shat on my writers block so opened up watt pad read my fav BB fanfic and was inspired 2 update, but anyway remember I said a fan would join the story lol here it is
----------------------------------------------
Grimmjows POV
I sat back down on the couch waiting for a good 2 minutes later when Ichigo came in breathless. I decided not bring up the text on his phone, but I'm making sure this dosent happen again. After Ichigo caught his breath he grabbed his phone, put the groceries in the kitchen, and went upstairs. I went upstairs after him to check on him, only to find he's just laying down starring at his phone again. I got in the bed next to him, closed my eyes, and went to sleep. The next morning I see Ichigo getting dressed for school. I spoke up and said something to break the silence, "hey babe, you look adorable in that uniform." His face turned bright red and he replied with "thanks babe, I'm so used to you being downstairs sleep when I'm leaving for school. But anyway by babe I don't wanna be late." He kissed me on the lips and walked out the house after saying I love you. I thought back to those mean text on his phone and got disgusted by the fact that their are people that mean to people so cute. If that's the case then Ichigos gonna get a Suprise at school.

Ichigos POV
(Ichigo is at school in home room)
I was sitting in homeroom until the teacher began to speak up, "class we have 2 new students today. Christina Jackson and Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez."
I watched a girl with blonde hair walk in and immediately sit down. Next Grimmjow walked in and sat in the seat next to me. Immediately he put his head down on his desk and began to drift asleep. The teacher began to speak again, "ok class even though we just got 2 new students we are switching seats.
(The teacher switches the seats around , so now Christina and Ichigo sit together and ichigos bully sits in the back behind him, also the bully's name will be ulquiorra XD)
I look over at Christina and tap her on the shoulder and introduce myself, "hey, Chirstina is it? I'm Ichigo Kurosaki." She stops drawing and closes her notebook, "yeah the names Chirstina, are you sure that's your names because I think your handsome." I laughed and leaned over to her ear to whisper something in her ear, "you know I'm gay right?" She giigles "relax Ichigo I was kidding, plus I'm bi and I'm guessing the guy up front glaring at me is your boyfriend. I looked over at Grimmjow who is sitting in the front and I can't help but laugh, "yeah that's my man". "You wanna be my bestie?", she said with wide eyes. "Sure but someone might get jealous", as I said that we both looked up front at Grimmjow again and laughed.