You Love who?

Ichigo POV (he at home,  ISH RAINING SIDEWAYS)

I sit there laying in my bed crying all the tears into my now soaked pillow. Then I heard the doorbell, I went downstairs and looked through the peephole and saw Renji. With a puzzled look I opened up the door and was quickly hugged. "Nice to see you too man?" I hugged him back for awhile until he just kept hugging, "you know you can let go" I saw to him. He let go and I could tell his face was hot on how red it was, "sorry Ichigo you just left school and I wanted to make sure you were ok" he said with concern in his voice. "Yeah I'm fine it was just a bad joke on my end that I played on grimmjow" I saw while lowering my head. "He lifts my head up and gives me a kiss on the check "you had me worried sick I'm glad your safe and ok, grimmjow needs to treat you better" he says as he walks away from the house waving back. I raise my hand up to touch the spot where he kissed me as felt it's warmth. Why didn't I stop him? Why did I let him kiss me? When did Renji go gay? All question that are racing through my head as I close the door and go back upstairs. Thinking aloud I say to myself "do I love Renji" It's decided I left grimmjow a note about my feelings for Renji and leaving for him.

GRIMMJOW POV

I made it home to ichigos house and started calling for Ichigo, "yo strawberry, ichi where you at" I said as I searched the house. I got to our room and found a note.