Chapter 7 "The Text"

Ichigos POV
As I'm sent home I'm wondering, what the fuck has Grimmjow been doing. My phone starts vibrating in my pocket, speaking of the devil it must be him. I check my phone and open the message I got from a unknown number. "Hey faggot (I fucking hate that word) I saw you had to go home early, its a shame I cant beat your ass again until tomorrow." As I finish reading, my tears were already racing down my face. Why me, I'm a person and I get treated like shit. I turn my phone off and proceed to walk home, I start to think of Grimmjow to make myself feel better but I can't get the text out of my head. I finally reach my house and open the door to see Grimmjow sleeping on the couch. I walk upstairs into the bathroom, reach in my cabinet for the familiar feel of my blade. I grab it, lift up my shirt, as begin to cut. I do the first cut for being worthless, the second for being born, and the third for thinking I deserve Grimmjow.
GRIMMJOW POV (I'm so tired I didnt sleep). I wake up around 10 because of my dam stomach and I gotta piss like a race horse. I walk upstairs, open the bathroom door, and see Ichigo covered in blood. Ichigo?! "Grimmjow, shit I thought you were sleep. Ichigo why are you doing this, you dodged the question last time but I'm not letting you out until this resolves. "Ok fine I cut myself because I'm not special, I'm not anything but a useless fuck up. No your not, how can you say these lies. "Their not lies if they are true." I kiss Ichigo on the lips and remove the blade from his hand, your very special to me. "I'm sorry, I relax into the kiss and kiss back. Ok now let's get you cleaned up.