Chapter 5: what are you a penguin?

Nobody's POV
Grimmjow fingers Ichigo for a while. First with 1 finger then 2 then 4 of them in his hole. Then he slowly enters Ichigo and thrust back and forth. Ichigo moans and motions Grimmjow to go faster. Grimmjow goes faster and harder until Ichigo motions him to slow down. They continue for 15 more minutes until.....
Ichigo POV
Grimmjow im about to cum. "Me to, hold still ok."
BACK TO NO ONES POV
Grimmjow pulls out and cums on ichigos face. Ichigo cums on Grimmjows chest. Ichigo who is out of breath and tired now falls asleep on Grimmjows chest after wiping it off. Grimmjow does the same and Renji has by now fallen asleep waiting for them to come out.
THE NEXT MORNING
I wake up first and get out the closet, I turn around and Grimmjow was getting up too. Did we really have sex in a closet. "Looks like it and I really ain't hear either one of us complaining about it." "Right, well ima go upstairs and brush my teeth.
Grimmjow POV
I start to notice Ichigo is walking weird. Ichigo why are walking like that? "My ass hurts." I laugh for a good 2 minutes then ask, what are you a penguin now?

Ok guys I finally updated, sorry it's really short it's hard writing these on an empty stomach lol. So Ima eat some lucky charms go to school and I hope you guys leave a comment for me. Also I notice that I'm at 145 I just wanted to thank you. But if you like this series check out my other one Jeff x Jack you, you can find it on my profile page.