Chapter 9: Stalked

Grimmjows POV
I must have feel asleep in the waiting room because a different nurse was shaking me awake. "Sir visiting hours are over" she said with a friendly smile. I walked out the hospital and started to walk home. Then I began to worry about Ichigo. My thoughts were interrupted by someone behind me picking up their pace. Then a faint voice calls out my name, "Grimmjow turn around" the voice whispers. I turn around only to see nothing behind me, not even the walking sounds from before. I must be hearing stuff, I turn around and take about 10 more steps before and turn around again. To my surprise I see the hospital nurse on the corner just staring at me. God that bitch is crazy, I start running home in fear she might stick me with a needle and I wake up in her basement. I finally make it home and just go to sleep for the rest of the day.
Ichigo POV
I wake up inside of a hospital bed and the first thing I see is a nurse looking at me with a cold stare. "Umm hello, I'm I able to go home yet?" I ask her. She just walks out the doorway and in comes another doctor. "Why yes you should be well enough to leave today." Time Skip (hospital bumming me out, sister thing sorry)
I pull out my phone and text Grimmjow to tell him I'm out of the hospital and I'm coming home. I pause for a second and turn around to see that same nurse again. I run as quick as I can to Grimmjow without stopping. I arrive at the house and opened up the door to see Grimmjow sleeping on the floor. I hope he knows I have a bed and he fell asleep next to the couch. I didn't want to wake him up yet, I wanted to start on breakfast but when I walk over to the stove there was burnt bacon and sausage in the pot already. I think to myself, "did he really forget to turn off the breakfast before we left?" I walk over and kick Grimmjow without breakfast then. "Ughh don't make me ride the pony, he mumbled in his sleep. "What the fuck Grimmjow", I give him one more kick to the gut and he wakes up. "DAMMIT I DONT WANT THE PONY. He fully wakes up and wipes his house. I run and tackle him on to the couch and hug him, "I'm home and I'll ride the pony later".