Chapter 6 school is hell

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in what feels like a year lolz sorry. But I've been busy with school gf( if you catch my drift) But anyway here you go chapter 6 (I love the support and views)
TIME SKIP THEY LEFT THE SLEEPOVER AND ARE BACK HOME.

Hey ummm Ichigo I meant to ask you something when we were walking to the sleepover. "What is it?" Where did you get those cuts? He looks down for a second and then mumbles "I fell down. Well I wish I could talk more but I have school." Ichigo runs out after kissing me on the cheek and grabbing his backpack.
WITH ICHIGOS POV IN SCHOOL XD
That was close, I didn't think he saw my cuts. As I say this two shadows creep up behind me, as one of them speaks coldy to me "hey fag" I recognize them. What do you want I say without turning around. "So fag you suck any good dicks lately?" The second one throws me into the locker followed by a punch to the gut and I drop to the floor. They walk away laughing as I lie there thinking out loud. Why do they pick on me? I can't help that I'm gay. I cough up blood and trudge to the nurses office. I bang on the door (KNOCK KNICK) , the nurse opens the door with a horrified expression. "Sweetheart what happened to you? Why is your mouth bleeding and your clothes all tattered?" I fell and got my clothes snagged on a open locker so the shirt tore a little. "Sweety I'll send you home today and maybe tomorrow you can tell me what really happened." Yes ma'am, but for now I'll just tell you that school is hell.