52

Jimin tries to look past Yoongi to see who it is. But since he was holding Haru in his lap he wasn't able to get a proper view.

Yoongi just stands there as a statue , his eyes fixed on the person standing in front of him.
" Long time no see , Yoongi ah." She waves her hand in front of his eyes , giving him a little smile before falling into his arms.

Yoongi is shocked by her sudden actions he didn't really saw it coming.
Startled , Jimin stands up abruptly. His eyes widen in shock.

She parts away , giving Yoongi a wink before she brush past him , walking inside. Her hips swirls along with her bouncy locks , the clinking of her heels echoing in the room with her every step.

She appeared in the room with the winter snow billowing around her skirt. The crop top fits tightly around her chest area , same with her skirt that is too short for the winter season.
Her eyes scanned the room with determination in search of someone when her eyes met Jimin's , she smiled. And that surely wasn't a sweet smile.

" Oh Jimin , you're here too ?" She speaks in her usual tone , one that is full of overflowing confidence and makes Jimin all eery inside. Oh , how much he regrets coming here today.

He could feel his blood boiling on seeing the one person he doesn't wanted to face ever again in his life. He tries to let his strong feelings flow away and gave her a neutral smile.

" Well what are the odds , we met again Minhee ssi." That name , it's surely enough to make his eyes glow red from anger , that's how much he hates the girl sitting in front of him.

" And now the game begin." Taehyung whispers in Jungkook's ears who's clearly surprised from Jimin's reaction. He's never seen Jimin like that.

When the older told him about his plan he didn't thought it'd actually work but looking at Jimin now, it might do.

" So you're telling me you'll bring Yoongi hyung's ex girlfriend to make Jimin jealous ?" They were currently talking in the living room taking eventual sips from the hot cocoa.
" Yes." Taehyung doesn't pay much attention to him , his eyes are too focused on the TV screen.
" I don't think that would even work." Jungkook sighs. Nothing good ever comes out from bringing an ex between two lovers.

" Oh it surely would. Knowing how much Jimin hated her in highschool , I don't think he'd be able to see her getting close to Yoongi again." Taehyung has that knowing smirk on his face , like he knows his plan is bound to work.

" He hated her ? Why ?"
" Well you could just say Jimin was jealous when Yoongi hyung introduced her as his girlfriend to us." That sure was one heck of a memorable day for him because of the amount of whining and crying he had to heard from Jimin.

" But Jimin being the dumbass he is. He just congratulated Yoongi hyung with a stupid smile on his face." What could he say , Jimin was just doing what a best friend is supposed to do.
Being happy for Yoongi on the outside while inside he was dealing with storms..

" She wasn't actually a nice girl though. She hated that Yoongi spent most of his time with Jimin even after being her boyfriend. So she ended up making excuses to keep them away from each other. It got so worse that I practically have to hold Jimin from pulling out her hairs." Yeah , if he wasn't there to hold Jimin at that time , Minhee would be bald by now.

" Damn I can't even imagine Jimin hyung being that much angry." Jungkook tries to imagine it but the thought just didn't suit right with him.
" Hyung eventually understood how she was a manipulator and broke up with her. I still remember the look on Jimin's face that day, he was so happy as if he has won a lottery."