Can't sleep

George's hands were shaking. The plane outside the airport was huge and he couldn't wait to step into it and fly to Florida. Finally, finally they'd meet. Dream, Sapnap and George would meet up. The Dream team.

His boarding would start any second. He started to search for his passport in his bag and found it next to his phone which screen was on. Dream has texted him.

Dream: Are you already on the plane?

George: Boarding is about to start.

Dream: Alright, have a good flight. Can't wait to see you

George: Thank you, Dream

He stared at his phone and sighed before he texted : Can't wait to see you aswell .

And the Boarding started. He rushed into the line and waited a few minutes before the woman at the counter looked over his ticket and let him on the plane. Once he was in his seats, he put his seatbelt on and looked out of the window. He was excited. They've always talked about him flying to Florida and now the time has come. It felt like a fever dream. He couldn't believe that he would see Dream and Sapnap in a few hours. While he was lost in his thoughts he forgot to listen to the safety tipps. Well, hopefully the plane wouldn't crash.

It was a long flight and because George was so excited and couldn't really sleep, it was more horrible. The man next to him was snoring so load and George has groaned many times in silence but the man never noticed. Some would be thankful for that but George wanted the man to know that he was fucking annoying. But finally the plane started to fly down and they landed. George's heartbeat got faster. He was in Florida. Sapnap and Dream would be already waiting for him at the airport. He would see them in a few minutes. With a heavy heart, he stood up and walked out of the plane with the other passengers. His passport was controlled again and then he stood at the luggage carousel and lucky him, he found his luggage very quickly. He took a deep breath before he started walking towards the exit. He frowned while he scanned the airport and didn't found Sapnap nor Dream.

George: Are you guys at the airport?

Dream: Oh shoot, we felt asleep. Sorry, we're about to come now.

George scoffed and put away his phone. He couldn't come around to feel a little sting in his heart. He was so excited to meet them and he thought they'd be excited aswell. But well, guess not. Suddenly he felt arms wrapping around his waist and he flinched. Someone rested their head on his shoulder.

"Hello Gogy", Sapnap said happily.

George smiled, while he turned around in his arms and hugged him.

"I thought you guys forgot about me", George said and let go of Sapnap.

"How could we forget about you?", he heard a soft voice behind Sapnap.

George tilted his head and a little smile grew on his face when he saw Dream standing there, arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Suddenly the situation got awkward but just because George was starring at Dream. He has never seen his face and now he needed to admire it. His dirtyblonde hair was messy and he was so freaking tall. And then Dream stepped towards him and now George really realized how damn tall he is. Dream looked down at him and George swallowed. Finally, Dream wrapped his arms around Georges small body and pressed him at his own body. Immediately, George wrapped his arms around Dream aswell. His breath brushed against Dream's neck and Dream's grip tightened. There was a smirk on Dream's face as he pulled away, knowing really well that George's cheeks were red.

"Alright, should we drive home now?", Sapnap said, smiling knowingly.

"Sure", George cleared his throat.