Halloween night

It was the 31th of October.

Halloween.

Clay hasn't been this excited for months. He planned everything a few weeks ago. His costume, which he didn't know how to name, the party where he would attend to and of course, the thing where he was the most excited for: setting pranks up for the teachers at school.

They always did this. In the night of Halloween, all the older students went to school and they'd set pranks up for their teachers and it'd be hilarious the next day, seeing them getting scared. That'd be the first thing where Clay would go to and actually, his ride would be there any second.

In the exact second he heard a car honk in his foreyard. He quickly put on his black boots and walked outside.

"Hey, man!", Nick said.

Nick was dressed like a cowboy.

"That's not even a costume, that's just yourself", Clay chuckled and seated himself on the passenger seat.

"Hello to you too", Nick answered and eyed the boy from the side.

"And what are you?", he asked.

"Oh, I don't really know but it looks good", the blonde looked down on himself.

He wore a black baggy trouser with some pockets at the side. There were some chains on the belt, which were hanging down on his thighs. The hoodie he wore was also black and over it there was a black radio chest harness. The jewelry, like the rings and chains were making him look even better. To sum up: he looked very good that night.

"It does", Nick nodded slightly and started the car.

They drove in silence for a bit and listened to the music on the radio, until Clay started talking again.

"So after this we're gonna go to Karl's party, right? I heard that everyone's coming and he also asked me to bring you", he smirked at the boy in the drivers seat.

"Yeah, sure", he answered.

"Cool".

Clay needed to bit his lip to stop himself from smirking. He knew that Nick had a thing for that brunette and him trying to fight it off is just too funny for him.

They arrived at the school and there were already many cars and students on their way to the huge building.

"This will be so much fun", the blonde said, opened his door and stepped outside.

His heavy boots stepped over the parking spot, towards the school. He turned around quickly and smirked at the boy with the cowboy hat.

"See you later, mate!", he said.

They always separated. Clay wanted to keep his evil ideas for himself and he didn't want anyone to copy them or claim them as their own, because he actually has worked on them for a while. He walked over to his locker and opened it. There was a backpack inside of it with the supplies that he needed. Clay really hoped that nobody already had the idea to scare the wonderful and cute Mrs. Asters. God, he hated that woman. She was always pretending to be a nice and friendly woman and then she gives you a D for whatever reason.

"You were late one time".

Clay rolled his eyes and tried to get that stupid teacher out of his head. Oh, he'd enjoy watching her, getting pranked tomorrow.

He approached the door after a minute of walking down the dark hallways. He could already see a few students running around in their costumes, giggling loudly. Yeah, this night was probably an adrenaline kick and he loved it. He slowly opened the door and closed it really quickly after entering the room. He locked it immediately.