the party afterwards

Dream was sitting in his dark room. When was the last time he left it? He couldn't really remember. The only thing that he could remember these days was the sad face of George, dried tears on his cheeks and red eyes. Dream groaned and ran a hand over his face. He hurt that boy so much and he was so sorry for it. He wished that he could tell him, but he wasn't picking up his phone. There were probably more than 100 missed calls from Dream and even more messages. A few days ago, he stopped calling and messaging. It was too frustrating, seeing George moving on and Dream is still here in his room, messaging him every hour, every minute. But to be honest, George deserved to move on. He deserved a better boyfriend, one that could say these stupid three words back. Dream couldn't. And that was the reason why George left his house, tears running down his face and almost falling down the stairs because he was so clumsy. Dream's heart ached when he saw that. His lovely, little, cute boyfriend leaving him. The one that he loved so much. But for whatever reason, he couldn't say it back when the brunette said it to him. Maybe he was in shock? He didn't know. But he did know, that he just starred at the smaller boy, seeing his wildly smile fading.

"Fuck", Dream mumbled and turned around in his bed.

His phone buzzed.

Hope grew in his chest and he quickly stood up. His vision was blurry for a moment and he needed to hold himself up at his table. He haven't been eating since days. When he took his phone in his hand, he saw a new text message.

Sapnap: Hey, I heard about it. You're alright? Please call me, okay?

Dream sighed and his finger was shaking above the caller button. He quickly clicked it and pressed his phone at his ear.

"Dream! Hey, how are you?", Sapnap's voice appeared and Dream smiled softly.

"I'm good", he cleared his throat.

"You sure? Do you want to talk about it?".

"Not right now, Sap. Sorry...", the blonde drove a hand through his hair.

"That's okay. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, buddy", Sapnap said.

"Of course, I know that", Dream smiled a little bit and sat down on his bed again.

"What do you think about a movie night? Should I come over? You know what? I'll come over in 2 hours. See you!", Sap ended the call.

"What?", Dream looked down on his phone.

He sighed and throw his phone on his bed. It would probably be a good idea to socialize again but to be honest, Dream didn't really feel like it. After a few minutes, just sitting on his bed and starring at the ceiling, he decided to take a shower and get ready. Little things like that often helped when you would feel down, so why not give it a try.

Dream melted into the touch of the warm water running down his spine. It has been so long. When was the last time he showered? He felt disgusting thinking about it, admitting that it was probably a week ago or even longer. But for what should he be showering? For his lovely company, the air? No, thank you.

When he got out of the shower, he dried himself quickly and put on some sweatpants and a white T-shirt. He took his phone into his shaking hands and clicked on the chat with George.

Dream: George, please answer me

Dream: George?

Dream: Please

Dream: I miss you

Dream: I miss you

Dream: I miss you so much