Chapter 1 (TYRONNE)

Tyronne's POV

"How about at my place tonight?" The girl sitting on my lap suggested. She has a body that may pass my standards. I am into pretty girls with sexy bodies.

I grabbed her ass.
"I want to, but my mom will kill me if I fail to go home before 12, so maybe I'll pass tonight."

"But Ty, you are always busy in the morning. You only have time for me in the evening. I want to sleep with you."
Too bad I am not in the mood tonight.

"Some other time, babe," I call all my girls babe because I tend to forget their names all the time. I guess calling all of them babe would be safer.

"Promise?"

"Promise." She touched my bulge and giggled.

"I cannot wait for this, Ty."

"Sure. I'll call you." Suppose I happened to remember your name.

I am still in the bar waiting for my brother. I cannot drive because I am drunk, so I sent an SOS to him again.

I saw my brother approaching our table after an hour. I am with my whole football team and some random cheerleaders.

"Let's go. Mom is waiting." He greeted my friends. My friends call him the good twin. I am not offended because I know he may be the good one, but I am the hot twin.

"Hi, Tristan." My girl of the day greeted him. My brother just ignored her as usual. Tan hates all my flings. For him, relationships are just distractions.

"Be quick, Ty. I have lots of things to finish. You always disturb me." If only my mom wouldn't be mad when I go home late, I wouldn't disturb him to fetch me every time I get drunk.

I am Tyronne, 18, and this is my twin brother, Tristan. We share the same, face but you can spot the difference once you happen to be close to us.

When we got home, my mom was already sitting on the couch, probably waiting for me. My parents are both males, the most lovely couple for me. My mom was blessed to be able to give birth to six kids.

"Ty, have you eaten already?" He asked.

"Not yet, mom." I hugged him. Mommie loves me so much. Never did he ever lay a finger on us.

"Tan, thanks for picking up your brother. Go ahead and return to what you are  doing." Mom also told Tan.

"Scold him. He won't even graduate at this rate if he keeps drinking when exams are just around the corner." Tristan left us.  He is so pressed again.

"Mom, I love you. Thank you for waiting for me too." I kissed his cheek. He is the most precious guy to me. My mom deserves all the love. Anyone who will try to hurt him should be ready to suffer from me.

"Why so sweet? I'll reheat the soup for you. Stay here." Mom said while I lazily slumped on the couch.

I heard the footsteps coming from the study room. It must be dad. I am doomed again.

I pretended to be asleep.

"Tyronne. Cut the act. I know how to identify fake sleep from a normal one." My dad was a famous actor slash singer.  But now, he is just a sweet hubby to my mom. He has an agency. He tried to recruit his children but failed. Aside from Tyler, no one in this house is willing to be a talent in his agency. Most of the big stars today are from dad's company.

"D-dad."

"I told you to go home early so your mom won't stay up late waiting for you. Next time you drink with your friends, tell me so that I can distract your mom."