Chapter 42 (Tristan)

Tristan's POV

I asked for someone to get mangoes for mom too. Megan won't allow me to climb anymore. He separated the eight mangoes for himself.

"Baby, you happy?" I am holding him on his waist, but he keeps avoiding my touch because he said it is too hot.

"I am happy." His eyes are so cute when he is smiling. I love how beautiful Megan is. His kissable lips, his pointed nose, his beautiful set of eyes, and my favorite bread cheeks.

I tucked his hair on his ears. "So beautiful." He smiled at me. That smile disappeared when he suddenly felt something.

"Babe, I want to throw up."
I panicked because we were in the middle of the road.

"In the bin, baby." I stopped the car.

He was crying while throwing up.

"Hey, does it hurt?"

"Sorry for throwing up inside your car. This is embarrassing." Megan cried.

"Why would you feel embarrassed to me? It's fine."

Anyway, Tyronne asked me yesterday if it's okay for me that they'll marry first. My mom told Tyronne that we could have a double wedding but he refused. I don't like the idea too.

He wants all the attention for that day to Yuri. Yuri deserves it too. He is the perfect boyfriend for Ty. I will be forever thankful to him for changing my brother to be better.

I told this to Megan, and he has no complaint at all. He will understand it. Mainly it's for Yuri.

For the past years that he had been staying with us, Yuri had done nothing but took care of everyone. It's now the time for us to give him the best moment in his life.

Megan skipped school and just went to my office. He just stayed in my office room.

"Baby, I'll buy something on the ground floor, can I?" I was in the middle of a meeting at the boardroom when I received his message. He must be bored already.

"Can you wait for me?" I replied.

"No. I'll be quick."

"Be careful then."

Megan's POV

I went to the convenience store to buy Nutella. I like mangoes dipped with Nutella and peanut butter. I'm giggling. I can't wait to taste it. I was on my way back to the elevator when I heard the girls talking near the lobby.
Maybe they didn't notice my presence.

"Yes, I swear he is gay. Pregnant gay. Well, it's kinda normal nowadays, but the news is he seduced the boss."

"How can you say that?"

"Remember Miss Bella. We never saw her with Sir Tan since that trans came here. I pity her, everyone is shipping her with boss, and I know they have a thing for each other."

"Oh, really?" Being the bitch that I am, I didn't hold back in approaching them. I will never use the 'pity me' card.
"Bella and Tan? Dream on. I am your boss's first. Go deal with it and put it in your head."
I checked their names, Samantha and Savannah... "Both names sound cool. Doesn't fit your personality, though. How about I call you blabbermouth and big mouth?" They just lowered their heads. "You are so energetic when talking behind my back earlier, where is the energy gone?"

I get in the elevator. I feel like everyone is judging me. I am being paranoid again.

"Hi, need help?" Bella asked me.

Geez, I hate her.
She has a crush on Tan and everyone here knows it.
In the eyes of the employees here, I am the one who ruined their boss and secretary fantasies.