Chapter 36 (Tristan)

Megan's POV

After waking up, my body felt so weak. I turned on my phone and got two messages from Tan. At least I had two.
I posted a message on Twitter and got replies in a second. I saw their comments about Tan. Tristan will never go to a bar. It's not his personality to waste time drinking. It must be Tyronne. I immediately messaged Yuri and asked him if Ty was with him last night, and he said Yes.

I can't understand why Tan will do it to me. Is that how upset he is because of my unreasonable anger? He should have at least waited for me to cool down.

I just tried to sleep again, but my eyes won't allow me anymore. I have too much of it already. I just cleaned my unit to make use of my time.

When I was done, I messaged Yuri to bring some of my stuff to our unit. I don't want to face Tan right now, not when I am so mad like this.

Unfortunately, my brother brought him here.

I slapped him.
I felt guilty when he just stood still.
He should be mad at me for slapping him, but Tan just looked at me calmly instead.

"It's just... it's not what you think." He stuttered

"Fine, don't tell me then. I forgot that it might not be a big deal for you if I leave you right now."

"Baby, of course, you can't leave me. You promised me. I just asked Bright to drink with me, but he invited our friend Bella. If they are talking about her, you don't have to worry. She is just my friend and my secretary."

"Well, that girl you are talking about spends more time with you than you spend with me. You could have a secret crush with that girl, perhaps."

"You can't really trust me? Is that how you think of me?"

"To be honest, I do not know Tan. I already felt bad about what happened yesterday, but you just made it worse. Am I not enough?"

"You are more than enough, Meg. If you will just believe me. Ask them for proof that I flirt with Bella. If I unconsciously did it, then I'll let you break up with me. My conscience is clear. It's up to you if you will believe it or not. Are you sure that you want to break up?"

I am scared of the proof too. If it is true, then it will be the end of us...

"I hate that girl," I yelled.

"What do you want me to do then?"

I want her away from Tristan, but I can't ask that. Bella is just doing her job, but my insecurity is ruining my relationship with Tan.

I always advise Yuri before to fight for Ty and don't let anyone steal his guy from him.

I don't own Tan. I can't just ask him to fire his secretary because I am jealous of her.

"Stay away from her." I sat on the couch and cried. I felt bad for asking Tan. This is so immature of me. I can't believe I am asking him to keep his distance from his secretary.
"I am a freak, I am afraid."

"Baby, you are not. Why would you call yourself a freak? It is normal to be jealous. I am totally fine with it but I hope you are not asking me to fire her. She is the breadwinner of their family. I can keep a safe distance from her if that will give you peace of mind."

"I am a freak because..." I breakdown and cry. "I am not normal."

"Hey, what's happening? Do not ever say that. What is wrong? Don't you trust me?"

I can't manage to speak up. All my life, I am so scared about telling this to other people. Growing up, I know something is different about me.

I need to trust Tan. If he can't accept it then it's fine.