Chapter 10 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

Damn it. This is my usual problem when I am eating a lot. I am on a no-rice diet, but I don't want to waste Yuri's effort last week. He is extra sweet to me and very caring, so I am so happy to see him like that.

"If you can't say it to Yuri, I will do the honor and talk to him," Tristan said. He has been itching to tell Yuri about my eating habit.

"Don't you dare talk to my boyfriend alone." He pressed his hand harder on my stomach.

"Tell him then and stop waking me up just for massage. You have your hand. The pain reliever is on your bedside table. You can even reach your tummy, so please stop disturbing me." Tyronne whined.

"But it's sweeter if you are doing it to your little brother." I pouted.

"I swear if your flings found out that you are like this when you are at home, they will be turned off to their mighty Tyronne."
I don't care anymore if they don't find me hot. I have my boyfriend already. Yuri is more than enough.

"I don't have flings. Why don't you just focus on making me feel better?"
He continued massaging me, and I almost fell asleep. He was about to stand up when he dropped the bottle.

"Why did you...? Stupid. Clean that up." Tan smacked my head and rushed to get the broom.

I just tried to close my eyes and sleep again.

"Baby?" Am I dreaming? I hear Yuri's voice. He showered me with kisses and smiled at me sweetly.

"You're here."

"I am." He caressed my tummy. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am fine." I held his hand. Tristan snarled because he caught me lying again. "But how did you know that it was me in the bed and not Tan?"

"Tan has no tattoo." He pointed to my topless brother.

"Then you looked at his body to check if he has tats?" My tattoo was on my V line. Half of it was covered by boxers.

"No...I just know it. My heart tells me that  he is not my boyfriend." How cheesy. "Now get up."

We were eating together at lunch when my mom talked to him. "Do you want to bake with me again later, Yuri?"

"I surely do." My boyfriend is so sweet. It is so lovely to see him being close with my family. I am so lucky with Yuri.

"Babe, are you only eating that?" He asked me. I am eating a quarter-sized chicken.

"Yes, I can't eat a lot today because of my stomach."

"But that is how you normally eat, Ty."
My little brother Tyler told me, as a matter of fact.

Yuri looked at me quizically but then turned to his food again.

" Yuri, you know what, I've been talking to Megan, and he is really cool." I am happy that Tiara got to be closed with his brother too.

I am just staring at him like he is the most perfect creature in the world. I am glad Tan is busy with studying, and he has no time for love. Yuri is mine now.

After lunch, I asked my Yuri to follow me upstairs, but he said he wanted to bond with my mom first.

"I am just going to finish watching upstairs. Just go to my room if you're done, okay?"

"Yes, baby." He then followed my mom in the kitchen.

I was watching a movie when Yuri knocked on the door.

"Can I enter?" He asked.

"Of course, baby,"  I answered from where I was sitting.

"But can you open the door for me?" I stood up and found him holding a tray with cookies and glasses of juice.