Chapter 17 (Tyronne)

Yuri's POV

"I'll prove to you that Heart is nothing to me. Just wait and see, baby."

I don't know what to feel and how to react to what I saw last night. Tyronne didn't mention to me that he would be with Heart at the bar. I know I allowed him to be there, but with respect to his boyfriend, is it difficult to inform me at least that his ex-boyfriend is there?

I felt betrayed.

Tristan talked to me earlier, and it was the first time he spoke to me heart to heart. He asked me to listen to Tyronne first. To be honest, I am thinking of leaving this house, but what if Tyronne breaks up with me? I am not ready yet. This is my first relationship, and I am looking forward to making it last.

I positioned myself on the edge of his bed. I felt Tyronne's arm on my waist. His warm breath is tickling the back of my ear.

"Baby, I swear I was so mad too about what Heart did. If only I could show you how true my words are. I know I am not credible because of my past, but I hope you will believe that I am true to you. I can't force you, but I promise I will prove to you. I am only asking one thing from you, can you please not leave me? I'll lose my mind." Tyronne said while caressing my arm.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"Nothing anymore. I admit I liked him before, but that was all in the past. I have my Yuri now."

My heart keeps betraying me.
I want to face him and hug him, but I will look so easy.

"Just go to sleep, Ty. I need to go back to my room."

"No. Stay here. Please." He hugged me tightly.

"I just need to think. I am not going to leave promise." He let go of me and stared as I went out of his room.

~~~~~~

"Mom, I need to leave early."

Tyronne's mom gave me a box of brownies.

"You can share it with your friends, hun. How about Ty? What time is his class?"
She asked.

"I forgot to ask him. Sorry!"

Tristan and Tiara appeared in front of us, asking me to ride with them. They keep on asking me about Ty too.

We turned our heads to the stairs after hearing thunderous footsteps.

"Baby, you didn't wake me up." He looked at me from head to toe. "Give me 10 mins. I promise I'll be ready within ten minutes."

"Sorry, I need to go. You can come with them. I already booked a car, and he is nearby already."

I turned my back and went outside the house. I lied about the car. I am planning to walk to the school. Actually, our class is at nine, and it's only quarter to 8, so I have lots of time left.

For sure, they'll reach the school before me.

"Loser." Someone yelled from the car. I turned my head to where the voice came from and saw that bitch.

Later Heart, I will meet you later to see who's the loser between us.

I saw Tan's car, so I hid somewhere. Shit! Why did I forget that this is their way too? Luckily they didn't notice me.

"Yuri, what are you doing there?" Bright is staring at me like I am a weirdo or something.

"Nothing," I answered.

He fixed his thick eyeglasses made sure that his hair was parted straight down in the middle

"We have a study group session tomorrow, just reminding you because I didn't see you reading our message in group chat."

Of course, I know it. Tristan is our study group leader, and we have talked about it already.

"Really? Thanks for sharing, but why are you walking to school too?" I asked him. His house is way farther than Ty's.

"This is how I always go to school. I am always sitting when studying at home, so this is sort of exercise to me."

"Cool."

I walked with him to school. When I reach my classroom, Tyronne is already sitting at my desk.

"So what happened to---you need to be early today?" I looked around. Only four of my classmates are inside.

"You have a class; why are you here?"

"I am part of the varsity team. I can excuse myself any time I want. Now, where have you been?"

"Why do I feel like you are interrogating me?"

He cleared his throat.

"I just want to know where you have been." He handed me a handkerchief. He noticed the sweat on my neck.

"Go back to your class."

"But..."

"I said attend your class." He complied and left the room.

I finished the activity late, so I forgot to reply to Tyronne.

When I reached the cafeteria, all heads turned to me.

I hate attention.

"Now." I heard my boyfriend's voice echo inside the closed cafeteria. "Tell him. Don't wait for me to drag you and kick your knees to kneel before my boyfriend. I will gladly do so."

I saw Heart glaring at me.

"Seriously? How dare you glare at him like that?" Tyronne grabbed the soup and splashed it to Heart. Fuck. I always know how bully my boyfriend is but he is too much.

His friends are laughing. I saw Tiara and Tristan just silently looking at their brother.

"Stop it, let's go," I told Ty. This is not what I want.

"Why would I stop? I told you I was going to prove to you that I didn't like him. These acts are the things that I can never do to you." He turned his head to Heart. "Tell him."

Hesitantly, he started to apologize. "S-sorry. I am just playing around. I intentionally hugged him when I saw you. Tyronne already told me to....b-back off...because he is serious with you." I ignored Heart and went to Tyronne's seat.

"Let's go." I dragged him outside the cafeteria.

"There's a lot of students inside. You just exposed our issue to everyone. What is wrong with you?"

"That's why I chose this time and place. Everyone should know that I don't have anything for that guy. That's the only way I know."

"Bring him here outside. I'll talk to him alone." He obeyed my order.

I waited outside the building. This is a blind spot.

"Ty, let us talk. Wait for me there." I pointed to somewhere far from us.

"Call me if he hurt you, okay?" Tyronne said. He glared at Heart and threatened him not to lay a finger on me.

"You happy now, bitch?" He is still cocky even after that humiliation.

"Not yet. Something is lacking. How about this?" I tugged his hair on the back of his head and pushed him to the wall.
"If you think I am an easy foe, then think again." I rubbed his soft cheeks on the building wall. I saw Tyronne looking, but I don't give a fuck. "Never think of coming close to my boyfriend again. I am not going to be as patient as this anymore."

"Let me go, you double-faced bitch."
He screamed.

"I need your words on this, Heart."

"Fuck! Fine. I won't. Let me go."