Chapter 20 ( Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

We are on the bench waiting for my boyfriend. What is taking him so long? He must be happy that Bright won. Bestfriend your ass! Since when did they become best friends?

"You okay, Ty?" Tiara asked.

Do I fucking look okay? The crowd was teasing them like what the hell. Did they forget whose boyfriend is Yuri?

"I am fine." This is too boring. I just want to go home.

Mom is still waiting for Bright to congratulate him.

From where we are sitting, we can see the nerd and Yuri laughing so hard while walking.

"Congrats, B." My mom congratulated him. Tan and Tiara congratulated him too.

"Thank you, guys. I never expect that I will really get the title."
What a show-off.

"What did I tell you? We trusted you that you'd pull this off. You did great." Yuri praised. I hate hearing it.

"Let's go home," I asked them.

"Wait, Ty...Uhm, is it okay if I'm going to invite you for dinner? My uncle is coming too. I have no one to celebrate with me aside from him. I already asked Yuri."
I am too tired already. The pageant is too boring. I'd never watch this kind of event if not for Yuri's request.

My mom agreed, so everyone did too except for me.

"How about you, Tyronne?" Bright asked.

"He is coming, of course. Right, baby?" Yuri hugged my arm, and I could not oppose any more.

"Let's go..." He is so happy about winning, huh.

"Just send me the location. We'll follow you." I don't know why Tristan is smiling like crazy. He must have evil plans in his head again.

I drove my car with Yuri to the place. He looks so genuinely happy for Bright's win.

"Happy?"

"Yes, baby. We worked hard for it though his talent part has flaws. His hands are shaking so hard, so I've decided just to step in to help."

"You should have not," I said plainly.

"Are you mad? I thought you have no problem about me helping him?" He sounded worried. "You are not jealous of Bright, right?"

"Me? Jealous of that nerd? Baby, you must be kidding me."

"Good then, Bright is a good friend of mine. I am happy that you are okay with it. Did you see how the crowd cheers for him? It's too satisfying on my part. He has been handsome ever since. He just doesn't know how to carry it. Your mom is too good too. He brought out the best in Bright." My boyfriend complimented that he was handsome in front of me.

"If he is that handsome, then why don't you ask him to be your boyfriend instead?" I realized what I had said when I saw Yuri's upset face.

"I am sorry." He apologized. "I think I was too much for saying that."

"Stop talking about him when we are together. Should we just go home?" I implied.

"No, that would be so rude to go home after agreeing that we will celebrate with him. I'll stop talking about him, sorry."

When we arrived at the place, Yuri became so quiet. He must be deeply affected by what I have said earlier. I have a dirty mouth, and I can't refrain myself sometimes from saying things that I should not have been saying.

I grabbed his hand and walked inside the restaurant.

"Uncle Max." I greeted. Why is he here?

"How are you? I never thought that you would be friends with Bright. He is my cousin's son." So that explains.