Chapter 4 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

Damn it. Tristan will kill me for sure. But before he kills me, I think I need to face my mommie's wrath first.

As soon as I entered home, mommie stuffed a whole cookie inside my mouth.

"How is it, sweetie? That's our new menu."

"It will taste better if you could have just let me bite it slowly." I hugged him.

He frowned. "Why didn't you tell me that you are not going home?" I hugged him tighter.

"I will never do it again. I swear. Please do not be mad at your favorite son."

"Hey, I am the favorite one here," Tyler said.

"Go away monkey."

"Where did you sleep?" It seems like mommie is interrogating me.

"To a friend?"

"You are not sure. Girlfriend?Boyfriend?"

"Just trust me on this." I don't wanna lie to him so I just chose to shut up.

"Please don't do this again."

"I promise. Never again. Anyway, I saw daddie with a sexy lady yesterday." It worked. I love teasing mommie. He immediately runs to their room and who knows what will they do after fighting.

Even if I am in the middle of something, if mommie asked me to go home I will gladly stop anything I am doing for him. I don't know what happened to me last night that I forgot about the rules.

"Crazy. Dad is going to kill you again with your pranks." I heard my twin brother's voice. He is going to our new siblings' room too.

"Tan, don't be mad at me, okay?"

"What's this again?" He snapped.

"Just tell me you won't be mad first."

"Just tell it or I am going to tear your limbs one by one." He threatened me. Not scary at all.

"Do you like Yuri?" I asked him. I am just curious.

"Of course not, not my type. You like him?"

"He is cute and I fucked him last night."

"What the hell Tyronne!!!!" He yelled.

"The funny part is he thought I was you." I added and it made him angrier.." but I will tell him, you do not have to worry my sweetest brother."

"Fix your mess, you fucker. I don't wanna make him think that I just played with his feelings. I and Yuri are impossible. And please wash up because we still have class and don't give me an alibi that you are tired because I swear I am going to drag you to school."

"Aye aye, sir. Ready to wash up."

I just took a bath and finished my meal. My mom gave us a box of cookies each.

"Eat that when you are hungry, okay?" We have no choice but to bring it if we don't want to see a sulky mom.

I was on the football field when I felt someone is staring at me. My eyes roam around to find it but there is none.

I was on my way to the locker when someone pulled me. "I miss you, babe." I grinned. He was hugging me from behind. I know his voice so well.

"Heart..."

"Did you miss me?"

"Not really. I am so busy to miss you." I answered.

"But I do..so much..." He kissed me hungrily. This place is not crowded so it should be fine. He grabbed both of my hands and wrapped them around his waist.