Chapter 37 (Tristan)

Tristan's POV

Megan returned to my office after I let him talk with Bella. He is smiling sweetly at me. His smile keeps me energized.

"How's your talk with her?"

"Fine, I guess." He walked to the couch and rested. "I need to leave later. Wake me up after thirty minutes.

I looked at him lying on my couch. Shit, I want to do him again, right here inside my office. I want to clear my desk and let him take my dick inside his hole. He is making me want him in broad daylight. This is insane.

Thirty minutes had passed, so I decided to wake him up by kissing him. He locked me in his arms and responded to my kiss.

"So sweet, baby."

He fixed himself and prepared to leave.

"Be a good boyfriend here."

"I will always be." I am so obsessed with Megan's beauty.

"I trust my Tristan." He dropped before he left the office.

He said he was going to meet his classmates before class. I just allowed him because this place would just bore him.

A few minutes after Megan left, Bella entered my office.

"Coffee, sir?"

Before, I would always come with her to the coffee shop. We would talk about my schedule for the day, but I can't do it now. I am worried about how Megan will feel about it. I don't want to lose his trust in me.

"Espresso three shots." Bella looked at me quizically.

"You are not coming? You have a schedule in the afternoon."

"I already read my schedule, Ms. Bella. Just please buy me coffee. Thank you."

"Ahhmmm. Well, yes. Sure, sir." She left the room.

I called Megan right away.

"Babe, I am having a hard time booking a taxi. Oh, I see Bella from here."
It's the right decision that I didn't come with her, or Megan might misunderstand it.

"Do you want me to drive you there?"

"No, babe. That's too much."

Megan is the sweetest. He made me fall for him so bad.

"I have time before my meeting."

"No need, babe. I love you. Just rest there."

~~~~~~
We spent our second monthsary last night. Megan surprised me by filling our bathtub with rose petals and aphrodisiac candles in the room. I never knew that there's a candle used to stimulate sexual desire. It was too extreme that I missed my work again today. Megan is making me crazy for him more and more each day. We had a blast last night. Condoms are now loaded in my room. As much as I want him pregnant, of course, I want him to be comfortable with making love with me. I learned my lesson already, and I don't want to end up giving him stress about that again.

We never reencountered the same problem. Living with Megan is like heaven. He is very much attentive to me. He is now learning how to cook with mom and Yuri. No one required him to do that, though. Seeing him exerting effort to take care of me makes me feel like I am so damn handsome.

Megan's POV

These past few days, I've been feeling dizzy. I never mentioned this to Tan because he might admit me to the hospital if he knew I was not feeling well. He is so exaggerated sometimes.