Chapter 16 ( Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

When I read his message, it really scared the shit out of me. His message was so calm, but I could sense that he was deeply hurt by what he saw. I badly want to kill Heart in front of Yuri just to prove that I am really over that guy. He is far from my Yuri. He is a fucking bitch. You just wait till I fix this mess. I'll show that Heart how cruel I can be to anyone who dares to ruin my relationship with Yuri.

I am so contented with what I have with Yuri. I can't even think of cheating on him.

Fuck! What is wrong with Heart? He was totally over me the last time we talked. I don't get him. Now that he is aware that I am happy with someone else, he is trying to fuck with my life again.

Tan followed me.

"Where is he?" Tristan is so mad too.

Usually, he doesn't care about my relationships, but I can feel his concern about Yuri.

"Just drive to his unit. He must be there."

Tristan speeds up the car to Yuri's condo.

"Fuck you, Ty. When will you learn?"

"Stop blaming me. I am not cheating. That Heart is messing with me." I rubbed my face. I fucked up real hard.

Yuri is one of the kindest guys I know. He doesn't deserve to get hurt. Just wait, Heart! I will fucking kill you! I am already killing that bitch in my head multiple times.

"Baby!!!" I knocked on his door. "Baby!!! Open up."

"Hey! Shut up. Will you? No one is staying there for a week already." The guy from the next room angrily yelled.

Where the hell would he go?

Tristan drives anywhere around the city, trying to search for Yuri.

I am fucking doomed.

"Let's go home," Tristan told me.

"We can't... Not until we found him. He has nowhere to go." Yuri has no close friends.

"Then, find him yourself. It's not my fault that he was gone." Tristan drove back home.

I saw mom sitting in the living room.

"Where have you been? Are you not aware of the time?" Mommy was ticked off.

"Not now, mom. Please."

I decided to go to my room but turned my head to them again when I heard my mom talk.

"...and you, Tan. You went out with Yuri, but you let him take a cab home. Are you kidding me?" Mommy told Tristan.

"Yuri is here?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, he lives here."

I immediately ran to Yuri's room.

"Baby!!!" I knocked hard. "Open now!!! Let's talk." I can still hear my mom nagging about how loud I am, but I don't care. "Baby, please. I am going to kick this door if you don't open it at the count of 5...1...2...3...4..."

"I don't want to talk. Not now." By the sound of it, he was just on the other side of the door.

"Then let's not talk but let me just see you, please. Yuri, please."

He opened the door. He was not crying and all. He looks alright, but I know he is just keeping it in.

"You should sleep now. It's already late, Ty. You must be tired already." He tried to smile at me, but he really couldn't fake it.

"What you saw earlier..."

"I told you I don't want to talk about it." His voice cracked. "I am okay. I should have expected it already when I started a relationship with you. I should have known that like others, I am just your past time too." I can see how hard he is trying to hold his tears.

"Listen to me. I am serious about you."

"I am not sure anymore about that, Ty. Don't worry. I am not leaving..." He laughed bitterly. "Or do you want me to leave now?"

"No. You can't leave me. I only love you. I love you." I was waiting for him to say he loved me too, but he didn't.
"Say it! Say you love me still." My mind is clouded with different scenarios in my head.  Scenarios about him breaking up with me. He can't fucking do that. I pinned his hands against the back of the door. I kissed him roughly. He was not kissing me back, so I forced my tongue inside his mouth. "Say you love me, fuckin say it, Yuri." I took off his shirt and kissed his chest. I will not stop until he says that he loves me and that he is not affected by what Heart did.

The tears that I expected to see earlier when I saw him are now streaming down his cheeks.

"I love you, Ty. I love you so much." His tears are flowing nonstop his flushed cheeks. "Is this how you treat me now? Like your bitch?"

I realized my action.

Damn it.

"I told you I am okay. Do you really have to do this? Can't you just wait for me to think first?"

He is now crying. He is done holding it in.

"Baby, I am sorry. I didn't mean it. Maybe the alcohol is taking over my head. I am sorry." I hugged him tightly. I just made it worst.

"I want to rest," Yuri told me.

I let go of him. "Sure, baby, but I am sleeping in your room. I'll explain everything when you wake up."
He just let me hug him. He is being cold to me, and I know it is solely my fault.

When I woke up in the morning, I was already alone in his bed. I immediately rushed downstairs and saw him helping Tiara with her assignment.

He just looked at me like nothing had happened.

"Baby, can we talk now?" Yuri faked a smile at me again.

"I am busy. Later."
The whole day was just filled with excuses. He avoids talking with me privately.

It was after dinner when I saw Tan talking to Yuri alone. Is he flirting with my boyfriend because he knows that we are not okay?

I grabbed Yuri's hand. "In my room now. Let's talk. Stop with your excuses. We need to fix this before this day ends." The fact that he is talking with Tristan fucking annoys me.

"Tan, I'll give you the copy later," Yuri told him before he allowed me to drag him to my room.

"Baby, I am serious about you. Heart is nothing to do with me now." I held his chin so he could face me and look straight into my eyes.

He is avoiding my gaze.
"But it's not what I saw last night. You are  completely still head over heels for him"

"That's fuckin bullshit," I yelled, and it scared Yuri. "Listen to me, please don't be jealous of him."

"Jealous? Do you think I am jealous, Ty? I am not. I hate you for making me feel like a fool...but you know what hurts the most?  The fact that even I think you are lying to me, I can't still leave you...because I am this stupid, Tyronne. I am so stupidly in love with you." He started crying while hitting me on my chest.

"I'll prove to you that Heart is nothing to me. Just wait and see, baby."