Chapter nine

[UNEDITED]

.
.
.
.

"Dad!" Ace says running to the tea table out side. His father smiled as his son approached him. His father wasn't an usual gang member. He didn't look like one nor really acted much of one. But his father and his grandfather were both in the mafia. Our family line has always been like that since my grandfather. His father was much of a kind hearted man. Usually people come to him for advice.

"Hey Jace" he says. Ace gave him a look. "Not jace" ace says. "Kace, Lace, Gace, Trace, Nace, Hace, Pace, Zace, Mace, Face" his dad says. Ace still gave him a look. Ace opened his mouth and so did his father and right at the same time they both said. "It's Ace"

His father had chuckled. "It never gets old...such a unique name I've given you" his father says. Ace was quiet, he was use to his father mentioning what he have done for his life.

Ace doesn't have a mother apparently he has been told his father didn't want him. Ace felt like a part of him was empty. Only growing up with one parent, it was kinda hard but somehow he has managed being use to jt. It never really bothered him anyway.

"How about we go to Zek's house and you can play with Kane and Allison." His father says.

"Yeah" Ace says smiling, showing off teeth, which had two tooths missing in thr front. "Alright, come on kiddo" he says getting up. They had quickly left into a car and headed over to Kane's house.

Kane is such an abnormal kid. He's weird. Like he's quiet and always so serious. And I don't see why Allison likes him so much. Even if we have been friends since we were five, he's still an odd one. That's what Ace thought.

They had arrived and quickly went in the house. They were greeted by Zek, The Mafia Boss. Ace knew that he have to watch his movements and words around Zek. Despite him being really scary, he's actually the father of all of us.

Zek smiled. He bent down and smiled at me. "Hey Ace, How are you?" He says friendly. "G-Good Sir!" I say a bit stiffened. He had ruffled Ace's head. "That's good, Why'd don't you go upstairs and play with Kane and Allison" Zek tells Ace. Ace nodded. "Bye Dad" Ace says as he ran off.

"Bye bye" his dad says.

Ace went up stairs and opened Kane's bedroom, he saw Kane and Allison. Allison had a flowers in her long black hair. It actually brung her beauty out but Ace didn't pay much attention to that.

"Hey Kane" Ace says approaching Kane. Kane had looked up and saw a flower petal on his hair. Ace was a but confused then thought about Allison and the flowers. Kane had closed his book. He smiled at me.

"Hello Ace" Kane says. "Do you wanna play?" Ace says all smiley. Kane nodded obviously bored from reading. Kane got up and had looked out the window. To make sure no one is in the garden.

It was one of the finest day Ace has ever had. Ace dad had called Ace over. Ace was all worned out and exhausted from all the playing.

Ace's father had bent down to Ace's level. He had patted his head and smiled. "Acey, Your going to  spend the night here. You and Kane can play till you two crash. Daddy won't be back till tomorrow. Okay" he says.

Ace didn't say anything. Ace knew exactly what he was saying and doing. Ace knew that his father is going to go handle some business. Ace is always scared and worried about his father. Was that normal for a ten year old to be so Concerned about their parent. It was already messed up thay he learned about the Mafia at the age of Eight. Two years knowing.

His father har brung him into a hug and kisser his forehead. His father deeply loved Ace and Ace knows that.

"It's time for us to go" Zek says.
His dad nodded. "Go on" he tells Ace. Ace went upstairs. Ace had an bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Like something bad is going to happen.

It wasn't till the next day Zek told him that the rival gang had shot his dad in his head instinctively killing him. That day Ace cried. Zek have been his guarden sent.

Ace knew actually why Zek brung up his father's death. Why, because it's the anniversary of his father's death.
Ace was upset as usual when it's this day. Angry shot threw his vains. No sadness came to mind. Ace was a complete wreck on this very day.

After visiting his father he went straight to the club and started drinking.

"Ace your so useless and pathetic. I wouldn't show sympathy for you no matter what". Is what ace thought about himself at the moment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
An/ a chapter for Ace huh ^·^ .
.and it was pretty short. Next chapter will be.longer.

Date: 2/3/15

Time: 4:26 p.m.

Everyones babe ;)