Charter two

[UNEDITED]

Kane's POV

Why am I making a deal with someone who is poor. He could of suggested some one that's rich as well. But she do looks like She'll do good in faking it.

Fuck. I had thew the last little bit of my cigarette on the ground and got in my car and drove to my house. I had arrived there and got out and gave the guy my car keys.

The gates had opened as I had started walking up. Everyone bowed. "Welcome Back Mr. Jameson" they all say as I kept walking.

I had went straight to my office and sat down. "Hello Master" The girls say as I entered my office. "Ladies" I say as I sat down.

I pressed the button. "Any body I'm dealing with today?" I say. "Yes sir, Misses Gina" a guy voice says.

"Send here in" I say as I sat back waiting. One of the girls already poured me a glass. I picked it as the door opened. The girl was crying.

They threw her down. She tried getting up but they pointed there guns at her. Stupid girl did she forget whose she's dealing with.

"Where's My Drugs?" I say.

She was shaking. She was quiet. "Don't make me fucking repeat myself bitch" I say giving one warning.

"No I don't have it...I used all of it and it was so amazing!" She says. My glass snapped into pieces. I was beyond pissed. "TAKE HER AWAY AND DO WHATEVER TO HER. RAPE HER KILL HER TORTURE HER.. WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR MINDS WANT TO DO WITH HER!" I shouted angry. This stupid bitch.

"Really boss?" One guy asked. "Yeah" I say. The were all happy. She looked frightened. They took her away. Fuck she's fucking with my money.

"Master your bleeding" one of the girls say. I didn't notice it. "Give me a towel" I say. They quickly handed me a towel. "I'm done for now...nobody...I mean nobody fucking bother me" I say looking so dead serious. They all feared to answer me.

I went up stairs to my room and had laid my self out of my king size. People are really fucking annoying. I turned my head to the side and saw that picture of me, Ace and Allison when we were 10 years old.

When life used to be sorta sweet. When I was still able to be a kid. When I was able to do anything. When I was able to smile. Whens's the last time I have ever smiled? I'm only seventeen.

Doesn't really fucking matter. I had got up and picked the picture up and threw it at the wall. I fucking hate looking at her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Karisma's POV

I had looked for the best dress I could find. It was a yellow flower dress. I had put it on then I had brushed my hair and put my hair up into a high pony tail.

I had put on some perfume and had went outside. He was right there leaning on his car. He looked over at me as I am surprised that he know where I live.

I walked up to him. "Your here early" I say. He nodded. "Wait...what the fuck is you Wearing?" He says. I smiled. "A dress" I say happily.

"Hell no ...Come on I'm buying you a new dress" He says. "Okay" I say.

"I can't believe you live in that tiny Play house." He says as we got in his car.

"Well that's all my parent's can afford..." I say a bit annoyed. He seemed to not really care afterwards. We pulled up to a mall and got out.