Chapter Eleven

[UNEDITED]

Karisma's POV

"Mom...When's dad's...---" I start to say.

"In two weeks" She says.

"Two weeks, is it possible to..." I started to say again.

"Yes Karsima, Now go and find something to do" She says annoyed. "Mother, has an headache" she says.

I had left out the room without saying anything. All I did was grab my jacket and shoes. I had left out. I need to clear my mind. I saw a park, so I went to it. It was empty and quiet. Perfect time to be by my self.

I had sat down at the swing and just started swinging a little. I breathe in a huge some of air then breathe out the air.

Why is life so hard? How c'mon some people have it easy while it's hard for me. I hate it so much. Tears had started falling.

"Miss, are you alright?" A voice says. I turned and looked up a man in a suit. Why would he be concern about me. I didn't say anything. "Do you not how to speak English?" He says slowly. I kinda gave him a look. "Perhaps you do speak english but can't speak" he says.

I nodded. I don't feel like talking to mysterious stranger. "Whatever it is, it's okay. Life will go on. You look sad. I hope you feel better." He says. He had whistled. A man came over. He had whispered something to the man. The man nodded then came back with colorful roses. He was looking and pulled out an purple rose and handed it to me. He smiled. "My fair lady I hope life isn't to hard for a beautiful girl like you" he says

He must be a player. Only mostly players talk smooth like this around here. I glared at him. I had got up. I had smiled at him as he studied me.

"Thank you for the rose mister" I say softly. He looked dumbfounded. Maybe I should of just told him, yes I speak English.

"So you do speak huh" he says amused.

I just looked at him. He smiled like something just hit him. "My lady, will you do me honor of accomplishing me to an ball this Saturday?" He says.

Isn't it weird to ask an stranger, and I have a feeling Kane, the asshole, will find out about me being some escort to a fantasy ball. But I sorta wanna piss him off. But Would if I run into his dad? Then what? He'll think I'm a slut and gold digger. I don't that type of impression.

"I'm sorry Sir, but I have to go" I say walking passed him. "You should consider it" he shouted after me. I turned around. "I already decided and that's final" I say as I walked off. Why would he want to take me when he can take some one beautiful that's a model that can impress people right away. Someone like me isn't competition. He can do better. So why me?

I had almost went home until I saw Kane. I had turned around hoping he wouldn't see me. "Hey, Poor Girl!" He shouted. I had stopped almost about to crush the pretty purple rose that the stranger gave me.

He got off his car and right up to me. He looked at the rose that I had in my hand. His eyes widen. "Where did you get that rose from?" He says really serious. When is he not serious.

"Non of your business" I say. He had put his hand to get the rose from me but I was holding on but of course him being ten times more stronger got the rose from me and crumpled the rose then threw it on the ground then stomped on the rose. I couldn't believe him.

I couldn't control my self and end up slapping Kane. Kane had an deadly look. "What the hell is your problem Kane!" I shouted at him. He had raised his hand. "What are you going to do? Hit me? Go a head. And let's see who needs who after wards!" I shouted at him.