Chapter Fourteen

[UNEDITED]

I felt someone hands roaming all over me. I felt someone kissing up my thigh. A little moan had escaped from my lips. This feeling, I can't describe it but it feels so amazing. Who is Touching me? I had tried to lean up a bit and touch the persons face but the person had pinned my hands down and lightly bit down on my thigh, causing me to bite my lip.

I tried to opened my mouth to say something but the way he was making his way up my thigh had me going crazy. He moved up to the top of my thigh inching closer and closer to my innocent and had sniffed and moaned as he put his head up. Kanes face had showed, which surprised me. "Karisma..." he says.

"Karisma?" His voice faints as everything is going black.

"Karisma!" I had jumped up and saw Kane chuckling. I had glared at him. He finally caught his breath after laughing to himself. He smirked. "So, were you dreaming about me?" He says crossing his arms.

I had blushed deeply. "N-No, I wouldn't dream about an Idiot like you" I say trying to keep strengthen in my voice.

He slowly moved towards my desk keeping eye contact with me. He had leaned down, inches away from face now. He stood there for about a good minute.

"Don't lie Karisma, it makes you look bad" he whispered. I had jumped up. "Don't you have a next period class to go to?" I say changing the subject.

"I've come here to warn you, I have many enemies and some of them are my family. Be aware of them, the word finally got across that me and you are dating" he says.

I had shuttered. "So, there is people that's going to try to kidnap me or harm me?"

"More then that, probably even death"

I thought for a moment. "What did you do to have such hatred from people?" I ask without thinking.

"You don't wanna know, just watch your self" he says. I nodded.

"Hey, you too get to your class" a teacher says. I had grabbed my stuff but Kane grabbed my arm. "I'll take those" he offers. I shrugged and handed him my text books.

We left into the hallway with wondering eyes. I'm sort of starting to get use to it. We had passed Allison and she just grumpled something that I didn't catch.

How can she be so beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside?

We had got to my class and I sat down as he had put my books down and leaned down, it probably looked like we were about to kiss or kissing but no, he leaned down and whispered. "Watch your back, I'll make sure to have you some protection" he says as he leaned up. I nodded. Then he waved a good bye and I awkwardly waved back.

I sighed as class begun. This is going to take forever.

***********************

I was very cautious of my surroundings as I had got home. I think he was just trying to scare me. I didn't see anybody suspicious or any suspicious car driving slowly around me. Hmp.

I had saw that they were a car in the drive way. I haven't even seen this car before, whose is it?

I had went to the door and had got my key out and had unlocked it and walked into the house. I saw mom and some man and some boy, who looked around my age.

I scanned all of them. "Karisma!" Mom says happily. I just slightly nodded my head. "I'm glad your home, I want you to meet Jacob Lines" she says. I had did an nervous wave.

"Wow, She's a looker, got her looks from her beautiful mother" he says. I already don't like him now, don't say I'm beautiful or pretty when your half my age and don't hit on my mom, she's still somewhat a married woman.

"This is my son Aiden" he says. I also waved. Aiden didn't pay me much attention, he just sat in his phone doing whatever. Che, I don't like him either.

"May I ask why are they here?" I say with a bit of harshly. Mom smiled turned a bit a sad and fake. She cleared her throat. "I got your father cremated" she had tapped a jar.

"Why?" I say a bit horrified.

"We'll discuss this later but right now I need to tell you something" she says. Aiden looked up now, really listening now.

"Me and Jacob are getting married" she says with a smile.

"What?" I say in disbelief. "How could you?" I say.

"Come on, Karsima your father was broker then A homeless guy, I was going to divorce him pretty soon anyway, but some bastard had to Come and murder him." she says then smiled again.

I couldn't believe my mom.
I think I need to go to Kane.
They all looked at me for my reaction.

"And young lady, I was meaning to ask you, where do you be going on your off days?" Mom says.

"No where special" I say not interested.

"Karisma, I'm just worried about your safety" she says.

"Don't be, I'm a big girl now, I can take care of myself" I say as I stomped off upstairs.

"I'll go after her" Jacob says.

I had jumped on my bed. During this time of stuff, I'd wish to have a phone so I can call Kane. I would call Cassie but then she would of turned everything into 'everything is about me' thingy.

There was a knock at my door then it opened, before I could say something. It was Jacob, he had a smile on his face. I looked at him strange as he slowly closed the door then started walking over towards my bed.

"Karisma, you shouldn't give your mother a hard time, she have her reasons" he says.

"So? What? It won't change my words from being said" I say.

"I won't tolerate bad girls" that caught my attention. "Wha?" I got cut off by being pushed down on my back and having my hands pinned. Jacob was holding me down and smirking.

"You know, I actually thought that you would be ugly, the way she described your traits, you sounded ugly, smart and hard working." He says.

He had slowly leaned down. "Don't!" I say with such power. "Don't what?" He says in a regualr calm voice.

"Don't do anything to me" I say.
"Your mother doesn't have to know, your gorgeous, beautiful" he says.

"I'm here to take all your worries away" he says as he got to my neck and start kissing my neck. I felt anger all over me and felt tears starting to fill my eyes as he kept kissing my neck then he stopped. "This was a sample, you can get the full thing after me and your mother is married" he says as he got all the way up.

I glared so hard at him that it just didn't make since. I had pushed passed him and went down stairs and he followed. I had opened the front door. "Where are you going?!" Mom shouted after me.

"Somewhere!" I shouted back. I had started my long walk to Kane's house and finally got there, the guard at the gate looked at me worried and offered to bring a car around and I just shook my head and started walking up to the house and at the door, I was met by Kane and my legs just went out. He ended up catching me.

"What happened?" He says. My face had scrunched up and I started crying. Not only because Of what Jacob did but because my mom is marrying him and because she cremated him and because I miss my Papa so much and the fact that Kane is my only true friend, despite his rudeness. He's the only person that I can go too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
An: intense...see no drugs in this chapter

Date: 3/20/15

Time: 1:34 a.m.

Everyones babe ;)