Chapter Seven

[UNEDITED]

Karisma's POV

Mmm, this bed is really comfortable. He feels so roomy and like I'm sleeping on clouds and this pillow is nice, it's fluffy and cool. It's so much room.

My body had rolled over loving the feeling. My leg had landed on top of something or rather I saw someone.

It just hit me. This isn't my bed. And my leg is on someone. I had opened my eyes. I saw this luxurious room. This huge King size bed. It was an elegant room. I looked over at my side and saw a man. I had screamed really loud.

The man had got up and gently pushed me onto my back as he got on me and covered my mouth. Muffling my scream. So it sounded more of a mmmmmm! Sound.

He looked at me dead in my eyes. His other hand went to his mouth and he put his finger on his mouth. "Shhh!" He says quickly and cautiously.

There was a knock at the door.

"Are you alright Sir? We heard a scream come from your room" some ladies voice said. I'm still confused as he still on me covering my mouth as his head is turned towards the door.

"I'm fine Anna. It was just a bad dream." The familiar looking man says. And it hit me. It was that kind stranger from last night. The one who saved me. But that's not the first time I have met this man.

"Are you sure? Your mother sent me to come check on you" She says.

"No Anna, I'm fine. Let mother and father know I'm fine. Just a horrible nightmare. But it's over. I'm fine" he assures. I just study him and it hit me again. I ran into this man a few days ago when Cobin was running away from me. What was his name again? Angus, Ashton, Austin, Anton, Anthony. Yeah there we go Anthony. 

He was silent making sure this Anna person was gone. When it was silent for about two minutes he had sighed then turned and looked at me.

"Can you not scream so early in the morning" He says. I just stared up at him. I had looked over noticing that he have no shirt on,  no pants but boxers and the fact that he's laying in between my legs.

While I noticed I didn't have any clothes on but this long T-shirt andy bra and panties. My head is spinning. Why are we both half naked? Why am I in his bed and not my own? Who is he?

"If I let go. Promise me you won't scream" he says looking me in my eyes. I nodded. I won't scream. I need answers. I came to realizing he could be dangerous and that I should listen and get answers.

He had slowly moved his hand from my mouth. I had pushed him off and crawled to the end of the bed holding onto the long Poll.

He chuckled. "Don't be frightened Angel" He says sitting up at the top of the bed. He is will build and good looking. But I don't have time to play with you hormones.

"Where's my clothes? Why am I half naked? Why am I in your bed? Where's your clothes? D-did we do it? Oh gawd no. It wasn't suppose to be like this" I say.

He chuckled again. "Calm down. I can only answer one question at a time" he says.

"Your clothes are getting washed. And I couldn't leave you in your underwear you could of caught a cold. And-"

"You" I had an serious look. "You.... Saw my...Panties and Bra?!?" I say in disbelief.

"No didn't" he says. I don't believe him.

"Your lying, I don't believe you" I say.

"Okay okay you caught me. I saw a little bit of it." He says.