Chapter Twenty

(Unedited)

Ace's POV

(Earlier after Karisma left)

"Your just going to let her leave like that?" Aria says. I had put on a fake smile. "Aria, it isn't my job to chase after her, thats Kane's job. My job was to help them get back on good terms because i can see it on both of there faces that they're both hurt and suffering."

"Wow, Ace your good." Aria says amazed. "Im glad you find me amuzing, my sweet wifey" I say. She had blushed really hard. I just smiled to her. She's adorable.

"Aaaaaaaaaceeeee!" I heard my name being called. Am I just hearing stuff? Out of nowhere i saw quick movements coming from the corner of my eye and I quickly had dodged whoever it was and grabbed them and slammed them down pinning them down with my knee. It took me a couple of seconds to realize who it was.

"Ah, Marshall, I-I-"

"Aw, it aint nothing boy, your quickier than my Kaney" she says catching her breath.

I realized i was still pinning her so i quickly got off of her and got up and put my hand out to help her up. I had bowed after i helped her up. "Oh, boy you dont need to do that. Your like another son to me" i smiled.

"Thank you, that means alot to me Marshall" I say happily. It did mean alot to me. When I didnt have a mother, Marshall was a mother to me. Matter of fact, Kane hated that. He hated me with a passion when i first met his mom. He was more of a "mines, dont nobody touch" type person, ya know.

Okay, i guess I'll say since its a cute funny memory though. So long long long ago. There was me and Kane. We was seven years old. I know seven? Why am I just now meeting Marshall. Well thats because Marshall did business overseas and she had came back after four years of being overseas. Anywho. When I first met Marshall I thought she was pretty cool. Like an awesome mom. And Kane was more of a quiet kid that kept to himself so he didnt really want to be bothered by Her and Luke was busy doing studies. So it was just me and since Kane ignored her. I paid her attention and became close and long story short. I was threatned multiple times by Kane to stay away from his mom but he never really spent time with her and so i did and which i was confused but later understood why. Ya know. I think you all can tell how he really is in the inside by now. A huge softy. Hehehe.

Man, good times we had. "I heard something, kind of fishy about ya, it's not true, is it sweetie?" She says.

"Yeah, what you heard is true" I say.

"That Motherfucking Bitch! You want me to be that bitches Ass? You want me to cut her? Slit her throat? I'll do anything for one of my boys, just say the word and its done!" She says so confident.

I started laughing. "No, its okay Marshall.. no need to catch a case over something thats trash" i say.

"Aww baby, Dont hold back, just say the word and there will never be a her anymore"

I chuckled again. "No. Really its fine. I cant depend on you all forever, I am very grateful for your love and care that I've recieved from this family and its craziness. It actually made my childhood very amuzing. Honestly. " I say.

She smiled then touched my shoulder. "Honey, I honeslty didn't mean say the word for your benefits, sweets. I Just Honestly... Deeply...Down In My Dark Cold Soul...Hate Your momma. She aint nothing but an uppy arrogant bitch who talks like she owns the whole word. Ughh, She honeslty reminds me of Allison back in our days. Karisma is similar to me, believe it or not. Anywho. I will fight your mother whenever i see her. I'm never to old to through these bitches and she's never to old to catch these bitches"