For @WulfGirl84

Title: Fragile Heart 

 Username: WulfGirl84 

 Blurb: Annabeth is left heartbroken after the one person she trusts more than anything leaves her. Over time, will another love come?But even if it does, the dream she's getting is becoming increasingly more disturbing. 

 Genre: Fanfiction 

 How much to read: doesn't really matter 

Mature: 12+ (language) 

Review

Cover: First, the cover fits very well to the premise. Nice and eye catching, and it's easy to see it's Annabeth.

Title: The title is a little bit ambiguous, but I like it, because it kind of makes you wonder, who has the fragile heart?

Premise: I love this premise so much!! It's totally fresh to me. I like the dynamic of the romance very much in this story, and I'm definitely a sucker for more lgbtq+ stories in the PJO fandom. 

Writing: Your writing is really good! I like the way you describe things, and the characters are written very well. Sometimes it seems a bit stiff, so just make sure to check through it. 

Characters: I really like Rory. I think that her headstrongness is well developed, and her recklessness is hinted at, just make sure she's not too Mary-sue ish. A small question though, where are the rest of the seven? We see Percy, Jason, Leo and of course Annabeth, but where's Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Reyna? How did Piper react to the fact that Jason was gay? Just a few questions and possibilities that I think would be interesting to explore. 

Grammar/Punctuation: Grammar and punctuation is pretty good, just a few errors to check. 

Flow/speed: I really like the slow burn romance, however, I think the danger and adventure part could be a bit more mixed in. The dialogue fits really well with this nice and slow pace, but perhaps the real villain and the adventure could be more hinted at, foreshadowing what's going to happen.

Overall: This story is really good, and your writing is very strong! I like the dialogue and the characterization is very accurate to Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Leo, and newcomer Rory. Overall, just a few kinks to work out, and that's it!