For @Milkyxrose

Title: Percy Jackson intern at Stark Tower 

 Username: Milkyxrose 

 Blurb: Percy has to get a job while he has nothing better to do because Annabeth is busy working on reconstructing amount Olympus, so Percy gets an internship at Stark Industries where he becomes friends with the Avengers. But when Percy gets kidnapped, the Avengers seek out Annabeth and they work together to get Percy back 

 Genre: FanfictionHow much you can read: as much as you want 

Mature- Minor swearing. But that's it. So like 11+

Review

Cover: First, the cover fits pretty well to what the story's about, definitely. I think that you might want to center it a tiny bit more, but that's about it!

Title: The title totally makes sense and I love that!

Premise: This premise is great! Most avengers and Percy Jackson crossovers tend to be that Percy was the son of Captain America(somehow this happens) or whatnot, and normally kind of far-fetched seeming ideas. I like this, because I feel like it's much more realistic, and it makes sense!

Writing: Your writing is really good! I love the witty humor and your descriptions of the food and all of the scenery! Maybe a few sentences could be a little less straightforward, depending on the character. Some characters(annabeth and such) would likely think more like that, but I think some of them wouldn't, but it's totally your choice!

Characters: Percy and Annabeth are both captured really well here! I love how Percy makes jokes, and Annabeth's assessment. I think the avengers are depicted really well too! 

Grammar/Punctuation: I think Punctuation is pretty good, though a few small mistakes in Grammar. Nothing hard to fix, though! 

Flow/speed: I like the short chapters because they're a quick read, and the pacing seems fine. I think that a few chapters(towards the end) seemed the tiniest bit like filler chapters, but that's fine.

Overall: All right, I might be the tiniest bit biased because I started reading this when it was still going, but I really love this story!!!! I love the plot, the whole premise, all the characters, and pretty much everything!