II

"you both know each other" Mr Lee asked , "no no I was just bit surprised"jin said Mr Lee looked at taehyung "yes I was surprised too" taehyung said "ok so follow me"he said they followed him and joined a group of people in a table "so everyone this seokjin of ksj company and this is taehyung of kth company "Mr Lee introduced "you both stay here I am coming" Mr Lee said and went somewhere " come seat here " one of them said both taehyung and jin sat down beside each other "hi my name is kai " kai said "nice to meet you I am seokjin" jin and shook hands with him they started to talk taehyung was taking to others and did his best to avoid jin, slowly the party came to an end and everyone headed home...

Meanwhile

"I hate him he is biggest stupid person I have met" jungkook growled "come on clam down "ni-ki said "how how he always have to insult me"jungkook said "why do you hate Park jimin so much " lisa asked "I just told the reason why" jungkook scoffed and stromed inside his room "what do we do?" Ni-ki asked and looked at lisa all confused "I don't know either" lisa said " at least eat you food jungkook" lisa shouted "no not until he says sorry to me"he shouted back , lisa being the mom of her best friends walked inside jungkook's room hloded his ear and pulled him out then made him seat "eat your food or no video games" lisa said ni-ki chuckled at them lisa glared at ni-ki "what's so funny?" Lisa asked sounding serious "sorry" ni-ki said "ah it's late I'll be going now" ni-ki said and left jungkook was trying to sneak out "yeaa where are you going eat up now" lisa said "yeah yeah  okay" jungkook said making face at her *smack* lisa smacked jungkook in the back of the head "ouch" jungkook winced in pain "you serve that to make faces at me"lisa said jungkook again made faces at lisa and before lisa could do something he ran away "jungkook come back this instance"lisa said "no "jungkook said ran more fast "you litt-" then lisa got an idea on her head "you don't come here I'll call jin hyung and tell you got scolded because you didn't do your homework" lisa said "noooo" jungkook shouted then ran back sat on the chair and ate his food "good boy" lisa said looking proudly at herself....
..........

After they completed dinner they sat and played video games "yayyy I won" jungkook said while jumping "hey that's cheating " lisa said defeated jungkook was still laughing at her that she threw a pillow at him "ohu you wanna play pillow fight" jungkook said and threw a pillow at her "oh sure"lisa said and smirked they started to play with pillow lisa threw the pillow but instead of hitting jungkook she hit jin "I am so sorry" lisa said "nah it's ok I came all of a sudden "jin said "hyung your back" jungkook said "lisa do you want to me leave you to your home" jin asked "nah it's ok hyung I can go myself and you came just now" lisa said "jungkook see you in school" lisa said and left, jin just smiled and went inside his room he quickly became fresh, changed his clothes and layed on the bed and fell asleep he was very tired...

Next day

Jin was waken up his alarm today he took a break from office so he slept from another 1hr he woke up at 9:40am he stood up from his bed and did his regular morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast he slowly enjoyed his breakfast happily humming a song well Jin's house was always happy ...

While :-

Taehyung quickly ate his breakfast and drove to his company as he entered everyone wished him  good morning, taehyung went inside his cabin and sat down "rose what's my schedule?" Taehyung asked "sir you don't have much just a file to check on" rose said "then I have the whole day free" taehyung said "yes sir" rose said "okay you may leave" taehyung said rose bowed and left the cabin he started to check on the important file after sometime he went out of his cabin to check is everyone in all departments are working properly time slowly passed by and lunch time came , taehyung thought about to go to the library that was near his company so he headed outside and inside the library , he was going through the racks of books when he thought he passed by someone familiar he turned around he saw no one, so he took a random book and started to read it sitting in the window seat...

Jin's POV

I really had nothing as I took break from company today I suddenly had a urge to go to my favorite library so I drove their it wasn't that long drive when I reached their "after so many days"I mumbled to myself and then entered I started to go through racks of books after 1hrs of searching I found my favorite book but it was higher rack , so I took a stool and stood on it to take the book I was so close to get it I got it I was about to go down when I lost my balance and fell but someone caught me before I hurted myself when I opened my eyes I was shocked see whom I didn't expected it was KIM TAEHYUNG my eyes widened I felt everything around us paused suddenly my heart started to beat fast like we were having a eye contact compitition but I was first one to break the silence "I-i am s-sorry"I said "you should have been more careful " taehyung said this was the first time I heard his clam voice "tha-thank you" I said and ran away from their seriously I shouldn't have came out of home today such bad day I thought "why the hell am I blushing and my heart won't stop beating fast" I thought "what the fu*k is happening with me"I mumbled and left the laibary....

Taehyung's POV

I completed reading so I went to keep my book from where I took it when I went to keep it saw the most unexpected person whom I didn't wanted to see It was KIM SEOK JIN i saw he was about to fall but before I could think my body started walk by itself like I lost all control and I caught him his eyes were closed when opened his eyes I felt blood rush to my cheks my heart was acting strange we were too close to eachother but jin broke the silence "I-i am s-sorry" he said shuttering "you should have been more careful"I said "tha-thank you"he said and ran away it was strange I kept the book and was about to leave when I noticed he forgot his phone which fell off his pocket "aish his more big pabo than I thought he was " I thought to myself ,I frowned and took the phone to return but he wasn't their anymore urghh seriously when I don't want to see him I unfortunately end up meeting him I thought and headed towards my company with the phone I knew rose was close to jisoo the secratary of jin so I'll ask rose to give it to his secratary to give him his phone back...

______________________________________

So guys I hope you enjoy this ☺️

Btw why do you think their heart was acting strange ? Let me know in the comments...

Let's see what happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ well then bye good night/day

______________________________________