XIV

Taehyung was sitting in his cabin when one of his men came in "rose can you wait outside for a moment" he said , rose bowed and left "sir today at xxx place Mr Lee is planning to kidnap jisoo "okay and?" Taehyung asked "ah yes next they're planning to kidnap Kim seok jin too" he said taehyung clenched his fist "alright you can go" he said and he left,he was one the workers of taehyung who pretended to be one of the men's of Mr Lee and gave taehyung all his information, taehyung sat their in fear of loosing jin he loved him so much....

He was again back to his work when he got a call

Jin- italics

Taehyung-bold

Hey bubby

Hey babe

I miss ya tae

Aww lily hamster is missing me

Yea did you have your lunch

Yes you babe

Yup

I'll pick you up today

Tae you are already tired

I am never tired for my baby

Awww I love you so much

Love u too babe bye

After that taehyung kept his phone and started doing his work, he was so busy that didn't realise when it was afternoon 4:49pm "huh completed" taehyung sighed "gotta pick a lily hamster up" taehyung mumbled and got up then he walked out of the company and drove to Jin's restaurant he was waiting cause he knew two things one Mr Lee plan of kidnapping jisoo was here and if he also saw jin here he won't let chances get out of his hands

"Hello"

"Are you  ready"

"Yes"

"Make sure jisoo get's home safely"

"No worries"

"Tae tae" jin shouted and came out running to me we hugged eachother tightly I kissed him on the forehead "aww you so cute "I said "you are cuter" he said "let's go"I said and we entered the car I saw jin struggling with the seat belt I smiled and moved closer to him and helped him with the seat belt "tae-taehyung" he shuttered "here I fixed it" I said moving away and started to drive I could see him blushing "you know you look cute when you blush" I said "you love tease me isn't it" jin said blushing more hard he looked outside the window " is my lily jinnie blushing"I teased...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's POV

Jisoo waiting outside the restaurant but it was closed "why did he want to meet up here?" jisoo thought, she stood their waiting "umm excuse me" a person called he was wearing all black "yes do I know you?" She asked "ah no you don't well I am a employee who works here and I think you are kim seokjin's  sister?" He said  "how do you know? I mean yes I am more likely his sis" Jisoo asked "oh I am his friend" he said "oh" she said "well I got a text from seokjin to bring you home cause their is a emergency" he said "how can I trust you?" Jisoo asked he took his phone out and showed him their conversation "ohk then let's go" jisoo got a bit worried that she forgot about  gayon jin, but what she didn't knew was that taehyung knew that she would be kidnapped today and she didn't knew that too and the man was not Jin's any friend he was taehyung's employee and taehyung knew the password of Jin's phone so he quickly did what he needed to and no one except taehyung, namjoon and yoongi knew what was going on, yoongi was actually staying with them not cause he took a break but to see if he found something suspicious around their home....

Meanwhile with taejin

"I am feeling so sleepy" jin said as he entered their room after becoming fresh "aww come here" taehyung said and extended his arm wide for jin, jin went and cuddled taehyung they already ate their dinner "tae is some wrong you look worried?" Jin said "no I am okay" taehyung said he leaned forward to kiss him "JIN" they were intrupped by a angry looking jisoo "wha-what happened?" he asked "what do you mean by what happened you know what happened" jisoo said "wait clam down I don't understand what you mean" jin asked "you said you friend to bring me home cause their was a emergency  and here I am and nothing's wrong is this a joke" jisoo said a bit clam now "wait which friend and I didn't tell anyone anything" jin said "what?" Jisoo said in disbelieve "I was with taehyung " jin said "bu-but who was that who brought me here" jisoo asked all clamed now "what do you mean?" Jin said worried "where" jin asked looking outside the window "jisoo I think you are stressed you should take rest" taehyung said "ah ok" she said and left the room "how can that happen, if the person was no one jin knew then how did he know about me and him, and if he wasn't a nice person why did he bring me back to my home without harming me" jisoo thought questions were filled in her head "ah I am thinking too much" she frowned then went inside her room became fresh "I am not hungry" she said went to sleep....

"How?how could this happen?"

"Sir jisoo didn't appear to the xxx place"

"But this can't happen sir I told him to tell her to come their"

"Shut up you guys are useless"

"Sorry sir"

"Sir we still have a good news"

"What's it?"

"We have information about seokjin if you say we can get him"

"That's good then why are you waiting go get him"

"Yes sir"

"Good"

NEXT MORNING

Taehyung woke up with jin still cuddling and sleeping on his chest he removed his the bangs from his face "good morning babe" taehyung said when jin woke up "good morning tae tae" jin said, taehyung gave a quick kiss on Jin's lips and jin just smiled as a reply "aww I love you so much" taehyung hugged him "me too" jin said and hugged him tightly, "get ready I'll make breakfast today" taehyung said "wha-what?" Jin asked shocked "babe just wait and watch" taehyung said and winked....

TIME SKIP TO BREAKFAST

taehyung was making breakfast, and jin became fresh and came down stairs "umm jin" jisoo called him "oh hey good morning jisoo" jin said "I am sorry about yesterday I didn't mean I was jus-" "it's ok I understand you were just stressed" jin said smiling "let's go taehyung's making breakfast" jin said and pulled jisoo downstairs they sat down "breakfast's ready" taehyung said smiling as he came inside "let me help you" jin said "no today I'll do it" taehyung said pouting "aww why are you so sweet" jin said taehyung served food to both of them and it was Jin's favourite strawberry pancake "here have a bite" taehyung fed jin "umm it's so good" jin said "I am happy you liked it" taehyung said giving jin his boxy smile "ummm really it's so delicious" jisoo said "where are the others?" Taehyung asked "oh they are sleeping" jisoo said "aww I made it for them" taehyung said "it's okay babe don't be sad" jin said "yea let's go on a date today" taehyung said "really where" jin asked "how about the amusement park" taehyung said "ok" jin said smiling like a kid taehyung kissed jin all over his face "ahem ahem" jisoo fake coughed to distract them "you both can be lovely dovely when I leave" jisoo said "well gotta go bye" jisoo said and got up after finishing her breakfast when she went out she felt kid of insecure like someone was following her "ah seriously" she mumbled and started to walk faster...

Hey guys how are you all doing hope you are doing great...

Hope you like this chapter

Ah I a poll for you guys choose one pleaseeeee

Mafia or zombie

Top tae or top jin

Please choose one I really need help 🥺💖

Btw have a good day or night ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...................................