XII

Whuoooo hoooos doubool (double) update....

After breakfast me, jungkook and jimin decided to send the whole day together "hyung where should we go first?" Jungkook asked "park" jimin said "jimin are you still a baby?" Jungkook asked "yea don't make fun of me" jimin said "let's go get some ice cream first" I said "that's a nice idea" jimin said and we walked to inside ice cream parlour together and sat by the window seat "which ice cream you both want?" I asked "mint chocolate" jimin said "ok" I smiled "jungkook?" I asked "the Banana one" jungkook said "ok just wait here " I said and went to bring our ice cream "one mint chocolate, banana and strawberry flavour"I said and the man gave the ice cream to me after sometime "here I brought it"I said and sat on my chair "hyung can I taste from you" jimin asked me "sure" I said jimin took a bit from me "yummy" he said "I will also taste jungkook said like this we shared eachothers ice cream and ate after we finished I payed the bill and we went outside "now where?"I asked "let's go karaoke" jungkook said "ok let's go" I said and went walked to karaoke after we entered and I sat on the couch "which song ?" Jungkook asked "umm moon" (ofc the moon by jin) "but Jimin we did that many times" jungkook said "I got a idea how about jin hyung sings this time" jimin said "yeah that's a great idea" jungkook said "what no" I said "come on please hyung!" Jungkook said "but-" "please hyung please" the both of them said with puppy eyes and I couldn't deny "alright alright I'll sing" jin said jungkook and jimin sat on the couch waiting to me to start singing I knew this song well thoug moon was my is song and I started..

dalgwa jiguneun eonjebuteo

ileohge hamkkehaessdeon geonji

jonjaelodo bichnaneun neo

geu gyeot-eul na jikyeodo doelji
just a moon
neoneun naui jigu nege nan just a moon

ne mam-eul balghyeojuneun neoui jag-eun byeol

and all I see is you
neoneun naui jigu and all I see is you

ileohge geujeo neol balabol

After I finished singing I saw both jimin and jungkook looking at me like they were supised or shocked "hyung that's a wow" jungkook said "exactly you sing so beautiful and we didn't even know" jimin said "ah that's nothing"I said "how can that be nothing that was amazing" both of them said...

Meanwhile

"Ok so umm it's nice you can add a bit pink on the waistband part" taehyung suggested one of his employees as he was looking through their work this was their first time "well everything is going well" taehyung said....

Back to jinminkook

No one's POV

After karaoke they went and sat on a bench in front of a beautiful lake meanwhile jungkook was walking around "so hyung what was bothering you today morning?" Jimin asked "well it's that I have some strange feeling always" jin said "like?" Jimin asked "I can't explain it" jin said "do get that feeling near any specific person or someone?" Jimin asked "yes yo-your hyu-ng" jin said shuttering a bit "what?" Jimin jumped is excitement "what happened?" Jin asked confused "no nothing don't worry hyung sooner or later your question will be answered by itself " jimin said and then walked up to jungkook "what is it what's happening?" Jin thought to himself slowly the sun started to set by the time jimin,jin and jungkook together sat and watched the sunset "let's go" jin said they stood up and walked back to their apartment they laughed and cracked jokes while walking back home it was a really nice day for them .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

11months passed by and by that time taehyung's design company became a more bigger on and well known..

Taehyung's new design company which was now well known very much,even someone jelous...

And jin was finally able to open his own resturant

(Sollie couldn't find any image🥺😞if you have pls help)

Shifted from an apartment to their own house

Yes taehyung and jin lived together and by that time jin realized he has started to have feelings for taehyung but he thought only he had feelings for him so he didn't confessed

"Hyung just do it" jimin said "no jimin he will reject me" jin said "hyung no how can you be so sure" jimin asked "I think so!" Jin said "that's the exact problem why do you think so much?" Jungkook asked "hey guys I am your hope you are my hope I am your -" "j-hope" jungkook completed "thanks but what happened?" Ho-seok asked "well it's that jin hyung has-" jimin couldn't complete and jin covered his mouth "what's it" ho-seok asked "no-nothing hobi we were just joking well I have a important talk with jimin well bye" jin said and pulled jimin upstairs with him "like seriously?" Jungkook thought *ring* jungkook's phone he picked up to see the caller ID it was.......

(To be continued)-

Well guys dobool (double) updat hope you like it now let's see who the caller ID is and we sill have our revenge to be taken..

Well then byes have nice day/night sweet dreams take care of yourself lovey you guys 🥺💕💕💕💕