XV

Jisoo was walking down the alley way when she heard footsteps behind her as she walked a bit fast footsteps seem to be coming closer and closer so she started to run as fast as she can and
And the person following her also started to run she ran as fast as she can but she ended up infront of a wall "oh no" she panicked then she felt someone pull her inside "wh-" "jisoo it's me what's the matter ?" The person asked "gayon jin what are you doing here?" She asked "I live here this is my home, " he said "but what happened to you?"he asked "some pervert was following me"she said "what " he said "yeah"she said "it's until you feel safe you can stay here you know" he said "huh really thanks" she said "make yourself comfortable" he said..

Jisoo was walking down the alley way when she heard footsteps behind her as she walked a bit fast footsteps seem to be coming closer and closer so she started to run as fast as she can andAnd the person following her also started to run she ran as...

The room was not that big not too small but good for 2people "aren't you going to teach today" jisoo asked  "nope today is my day is free"he said "oh" jisoo said "ok I'll take my day off too" jisoo said "okay" he said "well about yesterday sorry if you had you wait" jisoo said "I-i mea-thought yo-" "yeah some random stranger came and said their was a emergency at my home and all its long story" jisoo said "oh ok it's alright" he said he was shocked when he remembered that jisoo was supposed to be gone out of korea by today but here she is still here "how's that possible but if someone saved her then I am really thankful to that person" he mumbled....

NOW LET'S GO TO TAEJIN

"Babe which one do you wanna ride first" taehyung asked "ummm you tell" jin said "how about the roller coaster" taehyung said "ok then let's go" jin said in a childish way taehyung bought the tickets for the ride and they went inside their ride "oh no oh no no no no no" jin got scared and hid his face on taehyung chest as the ride went down and taehyung was a laughing mess seeing jin all scared and he was looking like a hamster after the ride came to end everyone went out jin almost lost his balance and was about to fall on someone when taehyung caught him by his waist  "are you alright" taehyung asked "I am ok " jin said then his eyes landed on the cotton candy "tae tae I want one cotton candy" jin said "ok" taehyung said smiling he bought one cotton candy "huh isn't that rose" taehyung said "and namjoon" jin completed "ohuuu someone's on date I think" taehyung said "how are you sure they are dating?" Jin asked "see how close they are "umm let's talk about this later" jin said "where do you wanna go next?" Taehyung said "how about the haunted walk" jin said "are you sure I am scared that if you get scared you'll just curse at the poor employees" taehyung said dramatically "yea stob it" jin said "jin it's stop not stob" taehyung laughed at him and jin just pouted "alright let's go" taehyung said and they both went inside as taehyung knew the fact jin would get scared and curse the poor employees that happened "jin they are not real" taehyung said it was dark inside with small lights to make it look scary and all of a sudden the lights went off and it was completely dark...

"Did you get him?"

"No sir we just switched the lights off they are inside"

"Ok go get him keep in mind taehyung is also their he shouldn't understand anything"