XIII

That meme gets the award of meme of the year lol 😂..

Whatever let's start...

"Hello?" Jungkook said the call "KIMJUNGKOOKWHEREDIDYOUVANISHHHHH?"a familiar voice shouted at him from the other side of the phone then realization hit him it's lisa he never told his friends before leaving "well I am sorry let me explain you everything!" Jungkook said  "hey bro wherever you are you Lucky at least you don't have to deal with Lisa's yelling" ni-ki said from the other side "ouch" ni-ki winced "you alright?" Jungkook asked "yes-" "we need explanation!" Lisa said "ok ok I hope the phone is on loud speaker" jungkook asked "yes" soobin said and jungkook explained them everything "what" lisa freaked out "lisa clam down,you all" jungkook said " wait then where are you guys?" Soobin asked "I'll text you the cause walls have ears and he texted him.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin was furiously walking in his room today he took a leave from work "hyung" jimin said "....." No reply  "hyung?" Jimin said again "...." Again no reply "HYUNG" jimin shouted so loud that even the neighbors could hear him "jimin why are yelling" jin asked "what can I do if you don't reply to me when I am calling your name  but you are in your own world!" Jimin said "oh sorry" jin said "Jimin what happened to you when you fell for jungkook ?" Jin asked "obviously I always kept on thinking about- hyung do you feel that way?" Jimin asked "jimin you already know everything" jin said "oh yes" jimin said "but?" Jin said "but?" Jimin asked "your hyung only loves that one person and he can't remember him as he lost-" " of a short period of time" jimin completed "and I also have someone whom I promised to always love no matter what" jin said "oh" Jimin said "tell me about him when did you both last meet" jimin asked "umm" jin was thinking if it's ok to tell him "hyungi please" jimin said looking like a kid and jin couldn't dey him "ok, alright I'll tell you" jin said and then sat beside jimin and started to tell him....

Flashback

Jinnie was just 9 or 10 was playing with his best friend tata all though it wasn't the boys real name but he preferred to be called so , so jin called him tata, they both didn't knew each other's real names, jin had some feelings for him but he never confessed them to him he was scared that tata might leave him that afternoon they both were sitting on the bench in the park "jinnie" tata called him "huh" jin said "I will tell you a truth today promise me you won't leave me right" he asked "tata never in my life whatever happens I will never leave you" jin said "jinnie I-i Ilikeyounoilovejinniepleasedon'tleavemeafterthis" tata said it all together which took jin someone time to understand what he said but when realizing hit him tears formed in his eyes "oh don't cry I am sorry if I scared you" tata said when jin did shocked him jin kissed him on the lips "tata I loved you too" jin said shyly "really jinnie?" Tata asked happily hugged him tightly "sweet heart let's go it's time for home" a women in her 3o's came she used to take care of tata as his mother was busy person also his dad "okie coming" tata shouted "jinnie here" tata gave  a small heart key ring written tata "do you like it?" Tata asked "no I don't like it,I love it "jin said which made tata happy and "it's getting late" the wonmam shouted "I gotta go bye see you tomorrow jinnie" he said and ran to his care taker and walked inside his car that day was the happiest day for jin he went inside his home got fresh and went downstairs his eomma wasn't home so he was alone he then turned the TV on and was watching it thinking of Tata on the other hand tata was sitting in his car looking outside smiling and *boom* and another car came and hit their car Tata and the caretaker were severely injured, tata was taken to hospital jin didn't knew about this he was sitting in his bedroom it was 6:30pm and his mom still wasn't home that's when a call came and jin fell on the floor crying his mom was admitted to hospital as she was caught in a accident their was really very less chances for her to live he called his mom's secratary who was on leave that day after hearing the news jisoo and her mother rushed to Jin's home then took him and went to hospital but it was too late Jin's mom wasn't able to be saved jin ran inside the hospital to the room his mom was he spended the whole night crying their hugging his mom but he still didn't knew that his tata was also in the same hospital jisoo's mom and jisoo had huge role that time jisoo's mom and to handle jin slowly days passed by after Jin's mom's death he also missed tata that after that day he never saw a sign of him again,like usual jin was again sitting alone in the park when he heard a baby crying he followed from where the sound came from and saw a little baby inside a cardboard box jin took him in his arm and sat on the near by bench and sang a song that his mom used sing him to sleep the baby fell asleep and that's how he found his lily brother jungkook, from then onwards jungkook,jisoo and her mother became a important part of his life, his father left his mom for another woman ....

End of flash back

After jin told jimin everything jimin was a crying mess "aww don't cry jiminie" jin said and pulled him for a hug "hyu-ng I-i did-n't kne-w you went throu-gh s-s-so mu-much " jimin said between his crying and sobbing on the other hand they didn't knew taehyung heard all of it he was felt like the name 'tata' was a bit familiar to him "have I heard this name before?" He said walking back to his room also feeling sad after learning that how much jin went through he wanted to take him in his arms hug him and tell him 'it's ok no matter what I am always their for you' but he kept it to himself "why can't read his face his name his memories with me I want to know I really want to know" taehyung said laying in his bed and jungkook entered his room and layed beside taehyung "hey" jungkook alomost whispered "hey" taehyung said "is everything alright" taehyung asked "yup"jungkook said and their was a akward silence "jungkook-" "I know what you will ask if I am hyung's actal brother I saw you hearing everything yes jin hyung found me in the park crying you know what he is the reason who am today he is so important to me u know" jungkook said almost crying and taehyung hugged him tightly jungkook cried hugged taehyung  "hyung can I sleep cuddling with you today" jungkook asked "yeah sure"taehyung said and they cuddled falling asleep.....

Meanwhile

"How can this be tell me why couldn't you find them tell me" Mr Lee yelled and his workers "please forgive us" all the mens said "if all want to live go find them no matter what if it has to bring them from hell or even heaven go find them" he said and all of the men's left of find none other than taehyung and jin " where are both?" Mr lee said sitting in his cair (bitch that's taehyung's chair  your fifty ass will be soon get kicked out of their 😒)
"Sir next week you have a meeting with one of the design company of Busan" his new sectary said "ok now go" he said and the secretary left *ring ring* he answered the call "boss we found this girl jisoo according to the information she lives in busan now I got the information from the principal of the school she works in" the man said, Mr Lee smirked "ok good job come in the evening and collect your reward" he said and cut the call "well I caught a little birdly" he said looking outside the window.....

"It's gonna be fun" he said smirking but he didn't knew he was already in his own trap that taehyung planned on the other hand (😂 lol)
______________________________________

So I hope you guys are gonna like this chapter.....

Arghhh school gave so much home work that I stayed up till 5:00pm and today I got to update 🥺

Let's see how's in danger jisoo or Mr Lee...

______________________________________

Btw belated happy birthday to Rose 🥳

💜💜💜💖

And 6 days to go for j-hope 's birthday yayyyyyyyy 😆

Btw take care of yourself Love you all ❤️🐱
______________________________________