IX

NEXT MORNING

taehyung woke up with the sun rais falling on his eyes through the window he left something heavy on his chest he looked and saw jin sleeping peacefully like a hamster "when did we fall asleep' taehyung thought he picked jin up along with the blanket that was laying and took him inside his room and layed him on the bed then covered him with the blanket and smiled seeing jin peacefully then he walked out of his room and went inside his room he took a shower then brushed his teeth after becoming fresh he went inside the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast for both of them "ah aish' taehyung hissed in pain as his burned his finger a bit by mistake with the hot coffee, but it was normal to him so he didn't care to treat his wound, "good morning" jin said as he came out of his room yanning "did you sleep well " taehyung asked "yes" jin said " go become fresh I have prepared breakfast" taehyung said "wha-what?" Jin asked in shock "what I can't cook?" Taehyung asked confused "no no "jin said and went inside to get ready for the new day after 12minutes he came out already and sat beside taehyung "I am pancakes" taehyung said "ok let's taste it !" Jin said he took a bite from it and his eyes widened "it's amazing tae" jin said "really" taehyung asked giving him his boxy smile and taehyung was about to hold the spoon but he hissed in pain again "what happened?" Jin asked "no-nothing" taehyung said holding his right thumb jin pulled taehyung's right hand carefully and saw a burish "how did it happen?" Jin asked "....." Taehyung was quite " taehyung say" jin asked in a serious tone like he was his mother "I burned it while making coffee" taehyung said "and you didn't even treat your wound" jin said frowning "just seat here" jin said and went inside and brought a first aid kit and treated taehyung's wound while jin was doing that taehyung kept staring he felt his heart racing he couldn't understand why he felt this way with jin and no one else "here done don't do this again" jin said "what are staring at me for me?" Jin asked "nothing" taehyung said "I'll feed you, you can't eat yourself now" jin said "bu-" taehyung couldn't complete jin hold taehyung's ear "no but"jin said "ah ah ok ok now leave my ear it hurts" taehyung said and jin let it go and fed him the food....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After breakfast jin was busy with his YouTube thing again this time taehyung was out with rose and namjoon to take a look at the place the rose found for the design thing "it's perfect" taehyung and namjoon said "you have a great taste you know" namjoon said they bought the palce namjoon and taehyung were still taking a look around "hey namjoo can we talk" taehyung asked "yeah sure" namjoon said " I have a question" taehyung said "what's it?" Namjoon asked "what's that feeling a person feels when they are close to certain person?" Taehyung asked "expamle?" Namjoon asked "like the heat acts crazy, or like you know I don't know how to explain ?" Taehyung said " well why do you ask that do you feel that infront of someone" namjoon asked "ah no" taehyung said "I was just asking" taehyung said "ohu then maybe cause the person likes the other person or is in love "namjoon said "ohu" taehyung said and their was a silence in between them, "let's go home we have a lot of things to talk about!" Namjoon said "ah yes " taehyung said "rose let's go" taehyung called her and they walked back home after locking the place taehyung now has the keys they preferred walking on the way taehyung couldn't stop himself from thinking about jin "what's happening to me why do I keep on thinking about him, do I have feelings for him no way that can't happen their is only one person I love" taehyung thought , after they reached home taehyung was tired so he went inside to take a nap....

A dream

Taehyung was sitting on the beach in his high school when heard a yell "I am sorry please don't hurt me" some one cried "who's that?" Taehyung thought and walked to where the direction came from and saw some boys surrounding a boy he had wide shoulders "hey what are you guys doing?" Taehyung shouted "aish taehyung you had you to come now ruined the fun" one of them said "what fun huh why don't you leave him alone ?" Taehyung yelled "and what if I don't "another challenged "you'll reject it" taehyung said "really sl*t I'll see" the same boy said laughing "what will you do huh?"he said and kicked the boy who was sitting down on the floor *smack* the boy kicked him fell on the floor bleeding "ah" he winced in pain the others went to help him he was in a total bad condition from one punch "do that again you are dead" taehyung said and help the boy laying on the floor stand up and took him inside the nurse room but the strange thing was the face was familiar to some one "what's your name?" Taehyung asked "my name's kim-"

Dream ends

Taehyung woke up due to jungkook yelling at his ear "ah finally you woke up " I saw him , him again " taehyung thought and looked at jungkook "gosh I wanna sleep " taehyung said and again went to sleep "geez" jungkook frowned looking at his hamster and the both of the pouted...

Lol I wrote short cahpter ಠ︵ಠ so selfish of me gosh....

Please bear with this crazy writer ಥ‿ಥ...

Btw hope you like this chapter

Heheheh taehyung is confused with his feeling

Now who do you think have happened in past and who the boy is in his dream, let's see

Well then have a good day or night take care of yourself love you all (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤