IV

"why did you hug me?" Jin asked "what"taehyung said and moved away from him quickly "who would like to hug you"taehyung mocked "I would" Jimin said and hugged jin, taehyung was dumbfounded  "Jimin let's go" taehyung said "bye hyung" Jimin said and handed jin a paper and ran inside the car  after they were gone jin opened and saw their was jimin's phone number jin smiled and went inside he saw Jungkook and his friends sitting in the couch inside his cabin "hey jungkook , lias, ni-ki and... You are?" Asked thinking if he ever met her Jenny chuckled "I Jenny we haven't met before" Jenny said "ok Jenny nice to meet you" jin said '' nice to meet you too''jenny said " jungkook what happened to your ankel" jin asked pretending he didn't know but little did jungkook know that Jimin was here few minutes ago "Jimin and jungkook faught and jungkook was pushed by jimin and his ankel spranged " lisa said "aww jungkook I so sorry I couldn't help you"jin said "no hyung it's not your fault "jungkook said a bit upset "we'll leave jungkook here then " ni-ki said "he wanted to stay with you hyung"ni-ki added "ok should I leave you guys home"jin asked "it's okay hyung we can go and it's not far don't trouble yourself" lisa said and they left "so what happened" jin asked jungkook explained jin everything "umm it's your fault too jungkook"jin said "I know hyung" jungkook said being sad jin didn't like jungkook being sad "how about we have some ice cream"jin asked, jungkook became happy in a instance "yup" jungkook  went to the ice cream parlour together jin helped jungkook they sat and ate ice cream jungkook ate the mint chocolate one and jin took the strawberry one they sat and talked about things after finishing their ice cream they headed home and took some rest...

days passed by like a flow

"Hey jungkook" ni-ki said "hi"jungkook said "yea"jimin said walking towards jungkook lisa and Jenny who were sitting went and tried to stop jimin even ni-ki and jungkook himself for the first got scared of him "what do you think of yourself huh??"jimin "jimin see I know what I did-"  jungkook couldn't finish Jimin wrapped his arm around jungkook's waist pulled him close and kissed him "do you know I hate you so much cause I can't stop loving you"jimin said as  he pulled away jungkook was blushing and hid his face on jimin's chest "me too"jungkook said Jenny covered Lisa's eyes ni-ki 's mouth hung open but soobi was like nothing happened like it was common "ahhem so hello love birds if you both are done we can start our practice"soobin said "oh yeah" jungkook said as he looked up "you both are wierd you know" Jenny said

Meanwhile

It was strange straight 6 days has passed but their was no sigh of jisoo "what happened to her I call her but she never answers the call?" Jin thought on the other hand taehyung had the same question with rose "where is she , doesn't even picks my calls up ?" Taehyung said frowning the only way to know was jisoo but he didn't had her number "life sucks" taehyung said *knock knock* come in taehyung looked to see his brother "hey Jimin-" taehyung stopped seeing jungkook "and jungkook" Jimin completed taehyung was surprised "isn't he KIM SEOK JIN'S  brother" taehyung asked "yes"jimin "so you both are friends"taehyung asked smiling "hyung theirs more to it" Jimin said "oh ok seat down first both of you" taehyung said Jimin and jungkook sat down "well hyung me and jungkook are in-in a re-la-tions-hip" Jimin said "oh that's it"taehyung said drinking water but when he realised what Jimin told he chocked on his water he didn't want to make jimin upset "oh ohu that-that's great I am happy for you both" taehyung said smiling "okay hyung then we will be going" jimin said "where?" Taehyung asked "to seokjin hyung" jimin shouted walking out with jungkook happily "oh" taehyung mumbled he wanted to curl up into a ball cause as much he wanted to avoid jin it looked like faith didn't like it.....

Taehyung started to work again when he received a call "hyungggggggg"namjoo shouted"what happened?" Taehyung asked "do you remember what's today" namjoon asked "today ummm no"taehyung said "it's your birthday hyung you forgot" namjoon asked "wait I almost forgot aish this work " taehyung said "now that you remember you gotta treat me ok bye"namjoo cutted the call taehyung laughed at how childish namjoon was....