XVI

Jungkook reached home when he saw jisoo coming home with another person whom he didn't knew "unnie" jungkook shouted out of lungs and ran up to her still stumbling on his feet "oh my god jungkook what happened to you" jisoo screamed and ran up to him she saw his leg was badly wounded "we should take him inside" gayon jin said "yeah" jisoo said they both helped jungkook and took him inside....

Taehyung's POV

After jin fell asleep I went downstairs I was  shocked see jungkook home he was badly wounded on his right leg "jungkook" I called walking  up to him "how did this happen?" I asked "I don't know but the blood won't stop" jisoo said "we will have to take him to hospital now" jisoo said "let me call the ambulance" a boy with brown hair said I never saw him before "it will take a lot  time" jisoo said "then let's take my car" I said "yes I think that's good Idea" the brown haired boy said I went out and opened the back seat door jisoo went inside and the boy layed jungkook on her lap and closed the door "yea come in" I said as I opened the car door of the passenger side" "don't think just get in" jisoo said worriedly he got inside and locked the door and we drove to hospital....

No one's POV

Rose went with namjoon to leave him till the subway they said goodbye to eachother and rose walked back home she didn't knew what happened to jimin and jungkook "where is everyone?" Rose mumbled she almost screamed when she saw blood on the floor "oh my god" she dialled jisoo's number but it went on a voicemail she ran upstairs went inside her room she sat their scared thinking someone was here or is still here on the other hand...

Today Mrs kim returned from her friend's home she also had the same question "where is everyone?" she mumbled then noticed blood and screamed,jin almost fell from his bed hearing the scream he ran downstairs and gasped when saw blood , even rose came downstairs running and almost tipped her foot but she didn't "aunt are you alright?"jin said walking up to Mrs kim "yes but what happened?" She asked pointing at the stain of blood on the floor "when I was here I didn't see this" he said "did someone break in when I came I saw that and I thought I was the only one at home" she said "wait where is jisoo and taehyung?" Jin asked "I tried calling them but none of them picked up my call" rose said "wait something's off" rose said "what do you mean?" Jin asked "it's already 10:49pm isn't jungkook and jimin supposed to be back by now" rose asked then realization hit him that both of them aren't back yet taehyung told him to go and take rest when they'll come back he'll inform him "oh my god they are still not back yet" jin said all shocked "wait what happened when I wasn't here" Mrs kim asked, jin and rose looked at eachother "aunty seat have some water we'll tell you everything" rose said and gave her a glass of water "now spill everything about what happened?" she said in a serious tone "well you see when you went away ..." rose started to tell her everything mrs was happy at one thing that her lily tae tae got jin in his life as his other half "and today when me and namjoon went to the amusement park we saw this happen but we lucky escaped from them and jungkook and jimin still haven't returned home and their's  blood stain on the floor " jin said "this confusing what's going on" Mrs kim said "what if that crazy Mr Lee is still looking for us" jin said he was scared "that's also what I am afraid of!"Mrs kim said "is something going on behind us and we don't even know about it" rose said "that's my question too" jin said "taehyung has been acting a bit strange" jin said "like?" Mrs kim asked "like he would now a day come to pick me up when we come home and he is sometimes talking to someone on the phone I don't know he talks in such a low voice you can't even hear him" jin said "that's a bit strange" rose said "I can't remember which day but one man wearing all black came in and sir told me to wait outside usually he doesn't does that" rose said "ummm something's going on" rose said, "but if that crazy man is looking for us I don't get it why I mean like he already snatched the companies away from us" jin said "you both don't know him he killed his own wife and his own son he had a daughter but no one knows where she is" Mrs kim said but that wasn't the whole truth "let's go inside our rooms and talk about this later " Mrs kim said walked inside her room and closed the door she sat on her bed and signed then she took out a box from under she bed then she opened the box and took out a picture and then tears formed in her she looked at the picture where their was picture of herself when she was pregnant with jimin, 9yrs taehyung in her arms, taehyung's father holding the hand of a little girl with black hair but she wasn't taehyung's blood related sister she was Mr Lee's daughter rose they saved her life which costed her husband to loose his life but taehyung and rose doesn't knows that, cause they sent rose to stay with taehyung's aunt when she was 11yrs she knows her family adorned her "I know he is still coming after us for his daughter but I am afraid he might kill her, rose is also like my little daughter" Mrs kim sobbed....