X

"waaaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeeuuuuuppppppppp" jungkook shouted sang in taehyung's ear "ah ok ok I am up are you happy" taehyung closing his ears with both hands and jungkook proudly went outside the room leaving the hamster with taehyung, taehyung carefully took the hamster in his hand "aww you are so cute" taehyung said "let's go outside" taehyung said as he putted the hamster on top of his head then looked at the calander it was saw it was 2nd jan and they didn't even notice how time passed in this haitus then he opened the door and went outside "ham ham"their you are jungkook said as he took the hamster from taehyung's head and sat on the couch "where's your hyung?" Taehyung asked "he went outside in the park" jungkook said "oh"taehyung said and walked outside their room he thought of taking a short walk he just walking and didn't knew where his legs took him , after walking for a long time he was now standing infront of a tree it was he went a sat down in the bench beside the tree and enjoyed the peaceful movement he chose to ignore everything "when will I meet you again?" Taehyung mumbled when he heard someone mumble the same thing and he heard someone sigh he stood up and went to back of the tree to see jin sitting down leaning on the tree "what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked "huh- nothing"jin said "seriously you are sitting here just like that doing nothing?" Taehyung asked "yeah" jin said "ok" taehyung "let's go I getting late" taehyung said jin just nodded and stood up and dusted his pants and walked back to their apartment with taehyung "what were you doing their?" Jin asked "finding something precious to me" taehyung said "what's that?" Jin asked curious taehyung was quite for a while "it's okay if you're uncomfortable to tell" jin said assuring "ani it's okay I'll tell" taehyung said *sigh* "I was looking for a part of my lost memory" taehyung said "what does it mean?" Jin asked "when I was kid I was caught in a car accident and you know I lost the memory of the recent period of things, people, and all temporarily and I only remembered that tree" taehyung said "oh you never asked anyone about it" jin said "no I'll try to find it myself"taehyung said "ok" jin said they were walking through the silent streets "let's take the short cut way back" taehyung said headed towards the bridge cozy with trees more likely a mini woods with a bridge "what nooo that's scary!" Jin said and backed away "but why it's easy"taehyung said confused "nononono" jin said "ok" taehyung said and went inside but jin felt scared so he ended up following taehyung it was dark so taehyung lit the flash light of his phone so did jin "this scary what if someone kills us-ahhh"jin yelled "jin that just a tree brunch" taehyung shrugged jin cringed on taehyung as he was scared "stop cringing on me!" Taehyung said annoyed "I am sacred" jin said "so you won't listen" taehyung asked "no" jin said taehyung turned to face jin and lifted him up over his shoulder and walked through the short cut and they reached their apartment "put me "jin shouted "aish stop yelling " taehyung said and putted jin down "what do you think-"jin couldn't complete taehyung turned him around and pointed towards the building "here we are back home through short cut" taehyung said as he started to walk inside jin opened his mouth to say something but didn't say..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day

"Taehyung wake up" jin woke taehyung us excitedly " what happened?" Taehyung asked he opened his eyes and saw everyone in his room "what happened?"taehyung asked confused and a bit in fear "come on what happened?" Taehyung asked again " remember namjoon opened a site for the design company for employees?" Mrs kim asked "yes?" Taehyung said " we got many employees" namjoon said "so fast?" Taehyung asked "yup how about we take their interview today ?"  Namjoon asked "that's a good idea" taehyung said "ok you have well-" rose couldn't complete "you have 15mins to get ready so hurry up" jin said taehyung rushed to get ready and they went outside his room to their individual rooms "I am ready" taehyung came out  all ready "okay eat your breakfast" jin said from the kitchen almost yelled  taehyung ate his breakfast happily "let's go" namjoon said as "bye jinnnn" taehyung said as namjoon pulled outside "hmm bye" Jin said then he started his video on cooking today he thought to go live and saw so many comments that he really loved meaning...

With jisoo

She walked towards the reciptionst "well I am Kim jisoo I applied for teaching here" she said "oh so you are Kim jisoo right" jisoo looked behind to see a woman who was in her 9's "yes ma'am" jisoo said "well nice to meet you jisoo I am Mrs Lee the principal of this school so let me give your schedule" principal said and led her to the principal office "please seat down" the principal said and jisoo sat on the chair facing the principal "so did you work anywhere before?" Principal asked "yes" jisoo said "where?" The principal asked jisoo felt that this principle was bit mysterious so she lied "in a bakery" jisoo said as her couldn't trust her "ok" "here your schedule" the principal gave wait I'll call mr.park to show you around the school" the principal said "hello Mr Park in  my office now" she said and kept the phone the principal was surely strict *knock knock* "come in" the principal said "Ma'am you called me?" Mr Park said "yes Mr Park jisoo is a new teacher in our school so I would like you show her around the school" the principal said "yes ma'am I'll " Mr Park said "ok now both of you may leave" she said they both bowed and left the office after closing the door jisoo throught she heard the principal talked about her to someone but she let that go cause she thought she mistook something "the principal is strange right?" Mr Park said "oh yes" jisoo said "so I am Park jiyoung I have teaching here since  7years now" he said "oh I am Kim jisoo" jisoo said smiling "well aren't you the secratary in kth company" he said which shocked jisoo "how did you know?" Jisoo asked "well I heard a lot about that company from my friends so that's how I know you" he said "oh yes I was" jisoo said "then it's such a nice place to work why did you leave?" He asked jisoo was silent "well it's ok you can tell when you are comfortable with me" he said and smiled at her and jisoo smiled back , she felt a bit comfortable with her new friend  "so this is your first class according to your schedule" Mr Park said "ok" jisoo said "best of luck the kids are cute" he smiled and left..

With namjoon, taehyung and rose

"Done!" Taehyung "is their anymore?" Namjoon asked "no we are clear for today" rose said looking outside the door "I thought it would be tough" taehyung said "won't lie but I like all their designs" namjoon said "yup me too" taehyung said *buzz buzz* taehyung's phone ringed he pulled his phone out of his pocket to see a unknown number he picked the call up "hello-" the call got cut "strange" taehyung mumbled "umm taehyung let's go it's getting late and I supe hungry" namjoon said "ok coming jooni" taehyung said and ran outside...

______________________________________

Guys I am sorry for the late updated it's that the school works are too much that's why I wasn't able to update everyday 😞

Well in this chapter whom did you find suspicious let me know whom you think and hope you like the chapter ....

Well then have a good day or night take of yourselves don't stress bye...
💜💞❤️💜

______________________________________