Chapter Seven

Tori's Pov
"Nakyum come on." A small chuckle escaped from my lips. I felt him holding my hand close in his own, lacing our fingers. His head whipped around quite fast, his cheeks flushed a soft red color.

"Tori... Are you sure I won't get in trouble?" He whispered to me his eyes gazing at me fully. His eyes rounded a bit. I shook my head gently at him.

"No Seungho is a little more invested in those paintings you made, it's always nice to relax every so often come on." I urged him with me chuckling even so I wasn't too sure how Seungho felt about me and Nakyum always spending time together.

Sometimes it just felt nice to relax with someone who wasn't easily angered. He seemed to warm up quite fast to me as well. I didn't have full permission yet to take him back into town, but I've been around the estate to know where my favorite spots are to be alone at.

Down the little trail me and Nakyum went with peaceful silence surrounding us like nothing It took a couple months and even though at first I didn't want to I was used to my new home.

"Alright we are here." I beamed turning to face Nakyum I saw he was studying me so much his eyes widen a bit " Something on my face cutie?" I joked he squirmed around in place and his eyes couldn't even focus on the waterfall at all.

"Tori since being forced here. You noticed I'm only comfortable  around you?" He questioned looking away for a moment running his free hand all through his hair a couple times.

"Yes I've noticed, but I've always assumed it's cause I'm like the only semi normal person at the estate, I kinda just do my own thing." I exhaled a little turning back to stare at the gorgeous waterfall, it so easily slipped into a little pool with just beautiful looking water.

"I.. I think it's more then that." Once more I gazed at him even more confused "What do you mean Nakyum?" But he just seemed to be in so much thought but I was startled when he grabbed me by my sides he pulled me so close to him.

I was reacting a little startled when I felt his very soft plump lips on my own. I couldn't even pull away when I felt myself returning the kiss just slowly feeling him being me much closer. His grip tightening on my hips.

____________________________
I wandered the halls my mind drifting quite a bit. I fluttered my brown eyes just for a few short seconds to let my fingers linger on my bottom lip almost like I still could feel the pressure on them. It was a totally different side from seeing him crying.

Did I really spend the afternoon making out with Nakyum when I was married to someone who could easily kill me and anyone if he wanted to?

This shouldn't be a game to play, thought when around Nakyum he made me feel semi normal, and he was so different around me then when around Seungho. With me he we confident I mean he literally made me sit in  in between his  legs while he played with my hair.

No... Don't tell me I'm more romantically and attracted to Nakyum then Seungho. I almost jumped right in place whipping my head around to face into the bathing area. I wasn't surprised there he was.

My mouth almost dropped open when he propped his leg up water dripping down his body, he rubbed his face making water get all over him.

"Tori come here, I haven't seen you all day." I gulped but I slowly entered the bathing area making sure my eyes didn't linger in the exposed places I've seen. I carefully watched him wave his fingers for me to sit on the edge of the large tub which I did gazing at him.

"Hey love." I greeted him hoping that my body language didn't give away that I was nervous and or hiding anything. He gazed at me with those piercing heated eyes of his. His wet hand grab my hand playing with the ring.

"How is my wife hmm? You seem all in your thoughts." I was able to once I heard his voice and looking away from the few servants that were spread around the area.

"Yeah I'm alright." I flashed him a soft smile feeling him then lean up he cupped my cheek with his free hand urging me forward. He kissed me deep but rough like but odd enough his lips have always been soft when he would kiss me.

I returned it after a small second feeling him just slightly sink his teeth into my bottom lip. He pulled away gazing his eyes at me. The difference between the two kissed had my eyes wide for a moment.

"Why don't you join me, you spend so much time with that painter though I don't blame you." He chuckled at me deeply licking his lower lip a bit. He shot a small smirk my way pulling all his hair from the elegant bun on top of his head letting it flow down, I held my breath.

"Though he should know you are mine right Tori?" I made sure to hide the deepest squeak gulping. Oh me and Nakyum.... This was a dangerous little thing so dangerous.

"Of course love... I am."