Chapter Ten

Tori's Pov
"Okay okay! Can you listen for ten minutes Seungho! Why do you think I don't talk to you." Of course he was very angry, but when wasn't he angry. My fist was pressed lazy like across my cheeks a bit fluttering my eyes every so often.

A inner part of me was freaking out, then there was a part of me that was a little unbothered at the very same time, I wasn't all that afraid of Seungho like I should have.

"What is there to talk about? You fucked the painter!" I rolled my eyes at him, a bit keeping my eyes trained on him very focused.

"You act like you don't sleep with your servants and make him paint them, and he has a damn name his name is Nakyum!" I yelled out at Seungho not flinching when he slammed a table against the wall making it shatter the sliding door.

"I don't care about his name! I wouldn't care so much but you are with child Tori, does that not bother you!?" I stared at him even more my fingers grazing all over my cheeks.

"No it doesn't, it's a child, the circle of life. I don't regret sleeping with Nakyum because he is sweet and kind and respects me. You don't respect me." I repeated out firmly seeing him flash me the deepest glare making his way towards me he roughly yanked at my jaw both of us having a glaring match.

"Be lucky I love you Tori and that the reason I'm not killing you is because you are with child, so tell me are you in love with him? don't lie tell the truth." His entire fist and  grip tighten on my jaw making me wince slightly.

"Maybe." I manage to utter out looking into his eyes, they looked so dead like. Filled with  hate, he clicked his tongue across his inner cheek while he frowned releasing my jaw roughly.

"Alright then time for you to tell our little painter then I don't wanna see you all day." He stood back up making his way to leave the room, leaving me to rub at my jaw a couple times a heavy little sigh ranking through my chest.

_____________________________
"Oh my gosh Tori! You jaw are you okay let me see." I felt his small hands tracing at my jaw a couple times, it didn't exactly hurt till the applied pressure, "Ow ow." I muttered Nakyum's eyes grew wide and he flashed me an apologetic smile as he pressed the cold bottle of the alcohol to my jaw.

"I'm sorry... It's all my fault isn't it?" He muttered staying seated across from me. I let a small scoff out shaking my head.

"Not your fault at all, we can't really change time Nakyum, a baby isn't the end of the world." I trailed off both of us staring off at the large pound in the full garden.  You could see the fish jumping around it was peaceful like.

"Is he gonna kill me? Lord Seungho." I made a small noise shaking my head no.

"He isn't gonna kill you, he likes you, like like like Nakyum like I do." I paused to find the right words propping myself up on the railing setting the cold bottle to the side keeping my eyes on the pound speaking quietly.

"I'm not even suppose to be here you know? It's all been confusing and so much to handle all at once." I muttered swinging my legs slowly.

"What do you mean Tori?" He always sound genuine and innocent like it's something I admired.

"It's nothing Nakyum, but he won't hurt you, he might yell at me and call me a whore but he likes you.. Enough that he might have sex with you." I laughed quietly at the shocked face he made, his entire face grew a light shade of pink , maybe it was red it was hard to tell feeling him inch closer to me wrapping his arms around me his hands moving to trace at my stomach.

"I love you though... And the baby as well." I cracked a faint smile, a small exhale leaving me.

"I love you too Nakyum, you and this messed up world." I snickered quietly, snapping my eyes opened hearing footsteps across the large bridge by the pound.

"You are correct, I like you both." Me and Nakyum stared at Seungho a little both of us staying in feel silence watching him make his way over towards us both.

"Tori you are my wife and I'm sorry I was rough with you and called you a filthy whore." I held back the hardest chuckle but spoke quietly.

"Fuck you Seungho you are an ass." I stated resting my head on the railing some more.

"Yes I deserved that, anyway let's discuss some things Nakyum you love me wife don't you?" You can see him visually gulp but he nodded his head firmly.

"Good I'm glad we have something in common, you'll continue to paint for me, and be here for your child, which at some point I'd very much like a taste of you." Nakyum looked very startled for a moment, almost like he couldn't hear for a moment.

"With all due respect my lord... You've tried to make me jealous a few times with that one servant, it doesn't really work that well on me." He brought his free hand to rub at his flushed cheek.

I couldn't help but crack up laughing at the face Seungho made feeling him flick my forehead. "Ow!" I yelped out through my laughter holding my forehead.

"How do you fail at making someone jealous." I snickered harder still shaking with laughter.

"I'm sure you are jealous of that one girl servant no?"

"Seungho- she sleeps with the young cook, there's not much to be jealous of at all, all your staff that serve here sleep with one another-"

"You are kidding right-"