Chapter Twelve

Tori's Pov
"If I were to tell you something, how much would you look at it with an open mind." It was semi quiet in the bedroom, all but the occasional hums coming from the shirtless man laying on his side gazing out the large window that outstretched to the large garden. Usually Nakyum would be in here fast asleep.

Although I believe once again he had been working on a string of painting like he was always doing. He seemed to always be busy with that, and or drinking. I suppose the new found freedom of being allowed to leave the estate with guards had brought out more life into him. I needed more freedom as well. The walls around the estate were slowly driving me bonkers I need to at least meet new people are start buying things from the different markets and stands.

I get so annoyed with the same disrespectful servants, thinking they had the upper ground just because they were either sleeping with Seungho, no one was allowed to touched Nakyum by strict orders from Seungho himself and me, I just never had interest

"Depends on what it is? Also your bump is getting more visible." I shifted my eyes away from Seungho to glance down at myself for a moment lifting an eyebrow for a moment of course I should have been paying more attention to my body as each month goes by. That doesn't quite excuse the amount of food I've been wanting. I slightly untied my hanbok that best I could pressing my warm palm into the elevated bump slightly amazed.

"Oh wow... I have to admit that's fantasizing.. Anyway! Back on track.. You know what I might just wait till Nakyum comes back and tell him." The loudest scoff left the male watching as he propped his hand on the side of his head with such a quick motion.

"I don't understand why you don't trust me, have I ever given you a reason not to-"

"You've given me plenty of reasons."

"Aside from the obvious reasons I'm listening, you have a good fifteen minutes before I fall asleep." I held back a small snort finding myself snickering a bit with a heavy sigh, I leaned my head back a bit taking a peek out towards the garden as I just found myself speaking to him, even if he wasn't listening or not.

"What if it was possible that someone died you know, and got taken to another place per say. Like moved from one place to an other." Let us hope and pray that the stupid male had fallen asleep, I heard a small grunt like sound out hearing the shuffling across the floor seeing he was now sitting up, maybe this is the one time he could fully pay attention to what someone was saying for the first time.

"I'm slightly intrigued, are you reading more stories? Cause it does slightly sound like something that could be from folktales and lost memory." I sighed heavy like trying to put it in a way he could understand, standing up on my aching feet, I moved across the room to grab a sheet of paper, grabbing a ink bottle and a pen setting down in front of him, watching him make room for me titling his head a little.

"Okay for once I want your head to empty away from sex, sex and sex can you do that?" His lips formed a thin line before he nodded his head my way rubbing at his chin with more interest, as I started to carefully draw.

"Okay so let's pretend that this person right here yes? They were crossing the road and then bam! They get hit by a horse knocked in the head." I pressed firmly onto the brush seeing he jolted for a moment before he was snickering a little.

"A person can't... Uh survive that they would die darling." I muttered lowly after showing him the painting once I was done.

"A person can survive that. I did actually, so I got uh, hit by a horse basically and hit my head super duper extremely hard. But instead of waking up normally I woke up next to you in my face talking about marriage and babies." He fluttered his eyes a couple times looking at me like I was slightly crazy.

"So wait you got like really really hurt and ended up here with me? So like kinda like." He paused for a moment looking annoyed brushing his fingers over his cheeks a few times.

"Being from a different time?" I wasn't really expecting his answer to be spot on right away, my jaw dropped open for just a small moment, like my breath was gonna keep hitching over and over.

"I- how did you guess that so very quickly. I guess you aren't as stupid as you look."

"Tori! Shut up I'm smart I wouldn't be the Lord of my estate if I wasn't smart you little shit. Watch your tone."

"It's not my fault you are an idiot."

"So you aren't from this time... Kinda just makes me more attracted to you my beautiful wife to be."

"If you come near me and try and cuddle me while I sleep like you tried the other night when it was too hot I'm gonna kick you away from the bed."

"Ouch you wound me my love."