Chapter Eight

Tori's Pov
What to do what to do? It was like a full recurring thought on what the hell to do? I knew right away my happiness was thrown out the window, The only think I could rationally think that would stop my head from splitting into two was death. They do say the only way for nothing to follow you was the after life.

I was sitting in the throne room next to Seungho not really wanting to be there at the moment with having to deal with him killing and torturing people left and right. I fluttered my exhausted eyes a few times in confusion, still I perked up when I noticed he was speaking to me, It also didn't take a full genius to know Seungho wanted Nakyum in a way. It was too much for my overstressed mind.

"Till death do us part right my darling." I stared at Seungho unamused by him while he was just grinning at me. Jokes on him I've already died I couldn't help but just think of but I heard the loudest clearing of throats and quite a few shocked eyes on me.

Oh shit... Think I said that outloud. I felt the heat cloud my cheeks but I sat up straight. "Sorry I was reading poems earlier." I lied when Seungho was still staring at me.  Good thing his attention couldn't be on me for too long when Nakyum made his way his soft shy eyes looking from Seungho away to gaze at me.

"My lord.. I know you have matters to attend to, but may  I have Tori's attention?" My heart almost jumped out of my chest snapping my gaze back towards Seungho who smirked a little curious like leaning his hand on his chin.

"My favorite painter, seems you finally accepted this place as your home, what does my wife owe the pleasure?" Seungho really did like to make people nervous,  I could tell Nakyum was getting nervous so I quickly exclaimed out.

"I've been teaching Nakyum my native paintings and poems. He wanted to get impression for his paintings." I admitted it was half truth and half lies. I did help him with paintings and we seemed to get along.

"You are dismissed, be back later." I grinned hoping down the throne rushing over to Nakyum who flashed a grin towards me bowing his head at me, while I did the same the both of us leaving.

_____________________________________
"How come you never question my paintings... You actually are very supportive of them." For a brief moment I halted my actions from  skipping more rocks across the blue little pond, my entire posture showing that I was relaxed for the most part. Oh Nakyum if you only knew how the future was.

I faintly smiled at him, I think he could make a good living for himself in the future. "Nakyum I have nothing to judge you for, not your life style or paintings hell, I'm quite strange." A soft laugh bubbled from me.

I spun on the heel of my shoes, all the way around slowly sitting down next to him seeing he was very focused at work letting the black paint spread across the paper.I

"Everything can be art, and yours is male on male nothing wrong with that." I spoke seeing his eyes looked conflicted.

"My art... I thought it would help me survive but... I see beauty in my inspiration." I was a little confused and taken back but he kept going.

"A beautiful woman, you aren't fearful speak your mind, it's everything I wish I was.. Then maybe I could run away and bring you with me." I held my arms over my knees through my hanbok more and that's when I noticed what his new erotic painting was and I had to hold my breath. The light details was enough for me to see his cheeks flushed a small pink.

"Is that me?" I asked all above a small whisper seeing him nodding his head a couple times.

"I've only ever seen Lord Seungho kiss you.. And grab you but I know you feel it with me too don't you my lady... Every kiss we share in secret." I fluttered my eyes growing a little shy.

"Yes..." I finally admitted watching Nakyum set all his things to the side he cupped at th face pressing his forehead onto mine, I felt his lips on my own, his touch was so genuinely soft his nose brushing against my own.

"You are beautiful no matter what anyone's says... Let me show you." I held my breath for just a small moment but I didn't even ponder it, before I was whispering back nodding my head slowly. His hands slowly went from my cheeks to my thighs sliding under the hanbok to rub at the bare skin slowly.

"Okay Nakyum..."

___________________________________
I wanted to stay out there longer, I didn't even wanna come back, I just wanted to lay out on the grass with Nakyum. It was a little surprise since Nakyum wasn't just this shy person, it was a totally new side of him, I had never seen. But the way he smiled at me playing with my hair the both of us just casually laughing after having intimate moments with each other  was different, very different.

While I made my way back inside the esate tying my hanbok up the correct way, wiggling my nose up I was walking through the main corridors tuning in to the gossip.

"I'm telling you guys... Lord Seungho's wife she's having an affair with someone didn't you hear him talking today about having guards following her more?" I slowly tensed up a bit stopping for just a minute to listen closely.

"No way... Who would be stupid enough to have an affair with that cow? He'll kill them both without second thought." I rubbed at my cheeks a few times.

"Unless its that painter... They could all be together we might never know."

"No way! Nakyum is totally only into men."

"Would you guys stop gossiping and get to work!" I heard the harsh voice of the one all servant, the one Seungho is always sleeping with. I puffed out an annoyed sigh making my way to sit in the garden for a bit, would do me some good.