Chapter One

Tori's Pov
It all came rushing towards my head, like one giant crash. The blinding headlights, the feeling of my head spinning round and round. I didn't have too much time to react.

One minute I was crossing the street but a person sped right through the red light. It was like in slow motion. And right when the car had hit me.

I screamed shooting up this massive pain going through my head. I was quick to curl my chubby body up into a ball. Groaning holding my head at the throbbing pain.

Where's the I see the light when you enter? Or the blinding lights? The pain through my head was now just a dull throbbing but I glanced down at my body in confusion once I managed to open my brown eyes. I

Where the hell is my hoodie and sweats? I was wearing black slick like pants and long sleeves shirt matching. My hand reached out to trace at the fabric inhaling.

"These are traditional Korean hanbok clothing," I whispered to myself scrunching my face up I managed to sit up, looking around the strange room. Everything looked very outdated. Not so very modern.

My hand moved from my lap to grip the back of my head moving my hand I wasn't too shocked to see blood because I did well get hit by a full car and fast speed. I should be dead.

I jolted gasping when the screen door to the room was pushed open and so was confused watching a very tall, muscular built Korean whom I must add was shirtless when he entered. My eyes grew in size when he did he over to me.

"Sweetheart! What happened to you I heard from the maids that you collapsed." My mouth dropped open a little in disbelief because there was no way this guy was talking to me. He was grabbing at my hands staring at me fully.

"Who are you?" I stammered out in confusion, pulling away from him. I looked around even more standing up keeping my hand pressed on my head.

"Darling what are you talking about? It's me Seungho?" I started muttering deeply to myself while pacing about.

"No no, this can't be right, I got hit by a car I should be dead, or at least in the hospital paralyzed, God my fucking head." I whimper noticing his entire look. I wasn't even back in modern times.

"Tori I really think you should rest, the party for the marriage was long, you passed out, you are quite clumsy on your feet." I quickly snapped my head towards him.

"You know my name!" I exclaimed even more shocked.

"Oh my god you are shirtless did we have sex too? Oh my god, I don't remember this what is happening." I winced moving my hand from my head. I saw the blood was still there.

"Are you bleeding?" I watched the very tall and imitating male make his way towards me grabbing my hand to stare at it. His golden eyes narrowed a bit and his expression darkened.

"Did someone harm you?" I blinked my eyes quite a bit "What year is it? " I found myself questioning to him. He stared at me quite oddly before he grabbed my hand dragging me behind him.

"Let's go to the healers," I was reluctantly having to follow behind him, but I got a good look at everything when he was while the male Seungho I believe was muttering angrily under his breath.

Everything was historical. And I knew it was Korea because I was a historical librarian so I was always staying up at night reading about other cultures. This was the Joseon/Goryeo era of Korea. Which means this was a noble? Or a prince shouldn't I be a slave?

This was all making my head hurt. We arrived in an area where I saw many women and men in white with different bowls of herbs and medicines.

"Oh, my lord!." Everyone seemed to spring up with this fear all in their eyes. Everyone watched his dark expression.

"Something's wrong with my soon to be wife, she's bleeding and acting like she doesn't know me, do a check-up on her right now." He ordered.

Oh my god, what? I thought my body freezing up. But one of the female healers had bowed her head at Seungho gazing at me gently grabbing my hand.

"Please come here, my lady." She urged me. I carefully walked with her and it seemed everyone was on the edge with Seungho in the room. The woman lead me to a table and made me sit on it.

"My Lord... I'm gonna have to have her strip." Seungho clicked his tongue a little.

"She's gonna be my wife, besides." He then smirked rubbing at his head.

"I've already seen her curvy figure, doesn't bother me."