skirt*

(dom, g!p y/n // sub billie)

"baby," i said to billie.

"hm?"

"come here."

"one second," she replied getting off the floor, pulling her skirt down so her underwear wouldn't accidentally show. 

she stood in front of me as i grabbed her waist and pulled her into my lap. she laughed, then began watching the tv in front of her. 

"can you play with my hair?"

"mhm," i responded, grabbing a piece of hair and braiding it. 

about 30 minutes into the movie, i felt her something pulsate where billie was sitting. i smirked to myself, knowing she was horny and she will only keep it together for a few minutes. but in the mean time... i was going to mess with her.

i put a hand on her thigh garter, rubbing my thumb against it. i kissed her neck softly, making her breathing become faster. i sucked on her sweet spot as she bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. she continued watching the movie, until she could no longer handle it.

she pulled the skirt up a bit so i could see her panties. she rocked herself back and forth slowly against my inner thigh, whimpering quietly. 

she began going a faster pace, making her moans louder. she grabbed her underwear, pulling them off, revealing her glistening pussy. she continued to ride my thigh with her eyes closed. i slapped her ass, making her whine.

"fuck, y/n. do something, please."

i chuckled, pushing her onto the bed and getting on top of her. she grabbed my chains, pecking my lips. i grabbed her top, pulling it off. i then rubbed her boobs harshly as she tried to rub her clit. i pushed her hand away, making her look up at me.

"i'm taking care of you tonight."

she nodded, bucking her hips. 

"please," she whined.

she grabbed my bra, taking it off as i pulled her skirt off, leaving her thigh garters on. i dragged my finger along her entrance, getting tons of pre cum on my finger.

"god, you're so fucking wet. you're making a whole ass pool," i laughed. 

she blushed, looking away.

i rubbed her clit gently, as she moaned quietly. i kissed down her stomach, until meeting her pussy, licking it slowly, taking my hands off to nibble at her clit. 

"shit," she muttered.

i rubbed her inner thighs, pushing her legs further apart as she shoved my head even more into her heat. i did figure 8's against her clit, making her back arch. i pushed back onto the bed again, making her whine.

"i-i need your dick."

"mmm, i don't know. maybe if you beg," i replied.

"p-please y/n. i need you. i need to cum."

"not good enough."

"i-i'll do anything... just please fuck me," she whimpered.

i nodded, pulling my pants and boxers down. she got on top of me, grabbing my member and rubbing it on her clit. i softly moaned as she looked into my eyes. she then went down on my dick, making us both moan. she didn't start slow like usual, but instead just made my dick pound in and out of her. 

i turned us around quickly, fucking her on top. she watched my boobs bounce up and down, making me chuckle. her moans became loud as her legs began to shake.

"you better not cum till i say so."

she nodded, her eyes glossy.

i then began going at an inhuman pace, making her scream my name. tears began to fill her eyes.

"please?"

"you know not to beg," i responded.

"i-i can't... please y/n."

"no."

i was close to my high, but i held it back so i could listen to her pleading. i pounded into her as she muttered profanities. 

"you can cum."

she moaned a 'thank you' and then released, squirting onto my lower stomach. her eyes rolled back as she tried to close her legs. i pulled out, cumming onto her breasts. 

i then laid next to her, trying to catch my breath as she looked over at me. she giggled still a bit out of breath, making me smack her arm playfully.

"fuck," she murmured.

"what's wrong?"

"look at my legs."

i looked over to see them shaking intensely.

"you're gonna be sore tomorrow, mama," i said laughing.

"this isn't funny," she whined.

"it is though."

"i hate you."