good morning?*

(dom, g!p billie // sub y/n)

"mamas, wake up," billie said, running her hands along my back. "please, y/n."

i rubbed my eyes slowly, turning towards her.

"what time is it?" i asked sleepily. 

she looked over at the clock on her nightstand and replied with, "1:36 am."

"why'd you wake me up?" 

"mm, look down," she smirked.

i looked down to see billie's dick hard. i shifted my eyes back onto her face and kissed her lips lazily. i straddled her, grinding softly against her, trying to make myself even more turned on. she held my waist tightly against her chest, rubbing her thumb against my skin. 

"i'm so tired, bil," i said putting my head into the crook of her neck. 

"i know, mamas. lay down."

i did as told, getting off her and laying back down onto my side of the bed. she got on top of me and smiled.

"i'll fuck you slower than usual, okay?"

i nodded.

she then pressed her tip to my entrance, gently thrusting inside. her eyebrows furrowed in pleasure as she shoved her dick in and out of my pussy. i rubbed my clit, but she quickly replaced my fingers with her own, making a soft moan leave my mouth.

"you're so tight, oh my god."

i chuckled, scratching her back softly. she moaned my name in my ear, making me tighten around her member. she massaged my clit roughly, as my back arched. she groaned loudly, making a slight smile appear on my face. i tightened my walls, making her moan. she smirked at me, knowing what i was doing. her eyes rolled back, making me grab onto her thighs.

"p-please.. go harder," i begged. her thrusts deepened, making me squeeze her thighs even tighter, probably leaving marks. 

"you gonna cum? you better cum on my dick," she growled as i grabbed her hair, pulling it roughly. 

"i'm s-so close."

"release, baby."

"f-fuck. billie, please." i pleaded.

"what?"

"cum inside me."

i knew i had to dirty talk to get her to cum before me...

"p-please, baby. cum inside my tight pussy. i'm all yours," i whimpered.

her dick began to twitch inside me, making her thrusts much more sloppy. she moaned loudly, throwing her head back and cumming inside me. she continued fucking me, knowing i was close to cumming.

"s-shit," i whined out.

"yes, be a good girl, mamas."

that sent me over the edge... making me cum all over her member. 

"mmm, good job, love."

a/n: this one is weird and short, sorrys.