first*

(dom billie // sub y/n)

billie was on my bed checking her phone while i went downstairs to get snacks and to sort myself out.

do i really want her to take my virginity? ... yeah. am i nervous as fuck? ... YES. can i trust her? ... definitely.

i grabbed takis and pretzels and headed upstairs into my bedroom. billie smiled when she saw me and moved over so i could sit by her again.

"thank you, lovey," she said.

"no problem."

i turned the music back on and laid down, my head resting on billie's chest.

she played with my hair and hummed the song.

"b-billie?" i asked quietly.

"yes mama?"

"i want you to take it."

"take what? your virginity?" she joked.

"mhm..."

"deadass?"

"deadass," i said, hiding my face.

"look at me."

i hid my face even more and she groaned.

"please look at me, y/n."

i slowly sat up and turned to face her. i looked down, but she gently grabbed my chin and made our eyes meet.

"i'd love to. but since it's your first time, we should get used to each other first."

"w-what do you mean?"

"we could take a bath together," she offered rubbing my sides up and down.

"oh... that sounds nice, bil."

"when do you want me to uh take it?"

"tonight," i said super quietly.

"tonight, hm?"

i nodded.

"i'll start the bath. where are your candles?" she smiled sweetly.

"in the drawer right there," i said pointing to the bottom drawer of my dresser.

*time skip*

billie walked to me and opened her hand. i grabbed it, got up, and followed her.

there were candles on my table and the bath was filled.

"you sure you wanna do this?" bil said turning towards me.

"yes."

"do you wanna help me with my shirt then?"

i nodded and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. she looked up and took off my shirt slowly. she licked her lips looking down at me. she rubbed her thumbs over my white bra. she backed away to take her sweatpants off and reveal her red thong.

she noticed me looking and chuckled. i blushed and she came back towards me and grabbed the waistband of my pants gently. she looked into my eyes and i nodded. billie slowly pulled them off. she looked down at my thong and bit her lip.

"this set is so sexy, mama," she said as she rubbed my boobs.

my cheeks went red and she laughed.

"take my bra off for me."

i giggled and unclasped her bra letting it drop to the floor. i pushed myself up against her and gave her a hug.

"i love you," i said.

"i love you too, bubba," she said in my ear. "do you need a minute?"

i shook my head and she brought her hands to grab the clasp of my bra and unhooked it. she pulled it off and threw it towards the door. she kissed my neck softly. billie stopped and bent down to pull her underwear off. i pulled mine off with her leaving us both naked.

b pushed me closer to her and pecked my lips.

"get in the bath, baby," she said sweetly.

"okay," i said pulling her towards the bath with me.

i got in and sat down as bil went behind me to do the same.

"lemme wash you, okay?" bil said.

"okay, b."

she grabbed my shampoo bottle and put some in her hands before setting the bottle back down.

*time skip* (i'm lazy rn.)

we got out of the bath and wrapped towels around us. we looked at each other and smiled. she grabbed my hand and pulled me back into my room.

she laid me down on the bed and leaned down to kiss me. our tongues met and fought for dominance. billie won. she chuckled in the kiss and i slapped her thigh playfully. she grabbed both my hands and pinned them above my head. her lips went down to my neck as she sucked. i moaned lightly and she smiled as she kissed my collarbone.

she got up and pulled her towel off.

"can i take yours off too?" she asked.

i nodded.

she gently pulled the towel off and went down to kiss my boob. she twirled her tongue around my nipple while she kneaded my other one. she sucked it and then pulled away to go to the other one.

i bit my lip as she did the same thing to my left.

"you're ticklish on your tummy, right?" she asked laughing.

"mhm-"

"i won't kiss it then, okay?"

i nodded in relief.

she lowered herself down towards my heat and opened my legs.

"jesus," she whispered.

she sucked and kissed my inner thighs leaving small hickeys.

"just relax, y/n."

"i'll try," i said giggling.

she laughed and then licked my pussy making me moan. she started sucking my clit and i gently pulled her hair.

"pull harder, baby."

i pulled harder and she moaned softly as she put her tongue in my entrance. she went in and out making me close. i bit my lip trying to keep quiet.

"please don't cover your moans. i wanna hear you," she said.

"o-okay."

i stopped covering my moans as her tongue went even deeper. my legs kept trying to close and she gripped my thighs to keep me from doing so.

"i'm r-really close, billie," i moaned loudly.

"yes, cum for me."

she went in and out of my entrance even faster and i could feel myself cumming all over her tongue.

she licked me one more time and then pulled away.

"you taste so fucking sweet," she moaned looking into my eyes.

i blushed.

"was it okay?" she asked frowning.

"it was way better than okay, bil. shut up."

a/n: sorry for how late this is, been dealing with some shit. btw, i hate this- sorry it suckss