cuddle?

i woke up to see bil holding me close to her chest. she was dead asleep, but she still looked beautiful. i could hear her heartbeat. it was calming.

i realized what time it is. 9:27 am. and me being the amazing girlfriend i am, i got out of bed to make her breakfast. but suddenly got pulled back into bed.

"where do you think you're going?" billie said with a little smile.

"to make you breakfast," i pouted.

"you're so cute, baby. cuddle with me for a while?"

"but i'm hungry, b."

"okay, okay fine. but let me help," billie said kissing my nose.

"but- are you sure? you look sleepy."

"i mean, i'd much rather be cuddling you're adorable ass, but this is close enough," she said chuckling.

i giggled while getting out of bed and holding my hand out for bil. she took it and we opened the bedroom door to see shark laying next to the door asleep.

"sharkkkk, wake up bud," billie said loudly.

he perked up, and i shook my head at billie. poor shark. he just wanted to sleep.

i walked into the kitchen and looked at billie to ask, "what are we cooking?"

"fuck, i don't care. whatever you want pretty baby."

my face turned pink, and bil had to point it out.

"hehe, you're blushing," she smirked.

"shut up, billie," i mumbled.

"i'd rather not, but i'll try for you i guess," she said laughing. "so what do you want to eat?"

"waffles!"