aftermath

(in this story, bil isn't a singer, but a boxer jsksj. i was listening to sad music while writing this, so it's dramatic lmaoo.)

i was watching billie fighting a woman. she was losing. blood was all over her face and i had to just sit back and watch like everything was fine.

i ended up tearing up, i've never seen her that bad before. they weren't stopping it, they should've.

when billie did finish, they called the other woman a winner, and she quickly got off. she came towards me. i gently hugged her and she hugged back.

"i'm getting you all bloody," billie said quietly.

"i know," i laughed lightly. "let's go home, please."

"okay."

we ended up walking to the car slowly. i helped her in and then got to the driver's side and began driving.

"were you crying...?" billie asked breaking the silence.

"why?"

"your mascara is messy," she frowned. "so? were you?"

"... a bit."

"i'm sorry... i know you hate it."

"i don't like seeing you like this, billie," i said beginning to tear up again.

"hey, no. don't cry, please."

"i just want to see healthy and safe and not covered in bruises and blood all the time."

"i know, baby. she got me good, you know that usually doesn't happen," she sighed.

"have you taken pain killers yet?"

"no."

"i have some in my bag. take some, please," i said pointing to where my bag was.

she nodded and went through the bag till she found them. she grabbed two and swallowed them with water.

*time skip*

we got into the house and i told her to go into the bedroom while i grabbed some alcohol wipes.

i walked into the bathroom and i saw her looking at herself in the mirror.

"sit on the counter, bil."

she obeyed and slowly got up.

"it's gonna sting," i said softly.

"i know, it's okay."

i nodded and began cleaning up her face. she whimpered a bit once i got to her biggest wound. i grabbed her hand to comfort her and she held mine tight.

we ended up showering together and once we were done, i put lotion on her because she refused to put it on herself. i tucked her in and got on my side.

she brought herself close and made me big spoon.

"i love you," she whispered before falling asleep.