asshole*

(dom, g!p y/n // sub billie)

@FUCKKKKKKKKkMe (idk if that worked... i tried-) thank you for the request. :)) sorry it kinda sucks ass, i have writer's block again, haha.

"why are you being such an ass today?" billie asked annoyed.

"i'm not in the mood for this shit," i said closing the door to our room and sitting down on the couch, man spreading.

billie quickly opened the door to our room, obviously upset. she sat across from me, on the ottoman.

"what's bothering you?" she asked frowning.

i ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"i'm about to lose my fucking job, alright?!"

her face turned red, she hated when i yelled at her.

"why are you going to lose your job?"

"the new boss says says he doesn't need my management anymore."

"oh.. well you don't exactly have to work... i told you that a long time ago," she said looking down.

"i'm not using your money, billie."

"for a while at least?"

"no."

"...you're never home anymore," she said as her eyes became glossy.

"bil-"

"no. i am alone all the fucking time, because you are always working. you're the only person i ever want to talk to, but you're never around. do you even like me anymore?! it doesn't feel like it, y/n! do you even want to be with me?!" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

fuck.

i patted my lap for her to sit. she obeyed, facing her face towards mine.

"i need you here with me," she sobbed.

i hugged her tightly.

"your whole fucking fan base would hate me.. and i'm scared you'll start thinking i'm only here for the money."

"fuck that. they know i can take care of myself. i just want you," billie said in the crook of my neck as i played with her hair.

"are you.. like completely sure?"

she nodded quickly.

"okay," i whispered.

she looked up at me grinning. i wiped her tears off with my thumb.

"i love you."

instead of responding, i kissed her. she laughed into the kiss, making me smile.

"you're not going to work in the morning, right?"

i shook my head.

she kissed me again, this time it was hungry like. i forced my tongue into her mouth, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. i picked her up and walked us to the bedroom. i pushed her down on the bed, making me get on top.

she grabbed her shirt, pulling it over her head, and tossed it away. i unhooked her bra swiftly and kissed both of them softly. i kissed down her toned stomach until i reached the waistband of her shorts, pulling both her shorts and panties off she grabbed my bra, taking it off.

i rubbed her clit, making her arch her back in pleasure.

"y/n," she moaned.

"hm?" i hummed.

"i want you inside me."

"be patient."

i forced her legs apart, showing her soaked pussy.

"jesus christ.. so wet.. i've barely done anything yet," i said as i pushed my middle finger inside me.

she threw her head back, moaning at the feeling.

"look at me."

she then returned her focus onto me even with two fingers pounding inside her. her legs were shaking a little making me laugh.

"s-stop laughing," she said glaring.

i ignored her, pushing another finger inside her. her clit began to pulsate, making me realize she was already close.

"you're close, huh?" i smirked.

her eyes began to roll back, which made me stop. her eyes went wide while she tried to catch her breath.

ha.

"what the hell, y/n?"

i pulled my boxers and sweatpants down, showing off my hard dick.

"lay sideways."

she did as told, still panting loudly. i laid next to her, pressing my tip against her entrance.

"hurry."

i obeyed, pushing myself inside her. i fucked her slowly, making her groan in annoyance. i began to go slightly faster, making the sound of her wet pussy much more prominent.

"t-this dick is so fucking good," she whimpered.

i chuckled, thrusting fast now. i gripped one of her tits as i pounded my dick into her, moaning.

"i'm c-close!"

"hold it," i replied.

i started going at a brutal pace.

"fuck... p-please let me cum," she whined.

"i told you to hold it."

"i-i'm sorry," she whispered.

her cum was now leaking down onto my dick, as i pulled out quickly, cumming on her stomach.

"oh, you're in for it," i said.