comfort

TW // SELF HARM

i walked back into my bedroom after changing into my comfy clothes to see billie looking up at me.

"you're so pretty," she said smiling.

"that's you."

she shook her head and laughed. her eyes went from my lips and down to my thighs, making her go from smiling to her whole face dropping. 

"those are new," she said referring to my cuts.

fuck... i forgot.

i covered the cuts quickly, trying to hide them, but she got up from the bed and got on her knees in front of me. she pulled my hands away, examining the wounds as i looked away from her. 

"when did you do this?" she said as her eyes became glossy. 

"yesterday," i replied, my eyes glued to the floor.

"baby..." she trailed off.

tears rolled down my cheeks and billie got up, hugging me tightly. her fingers brushed through my hair as i continued crying.

"hey.. it's okay," she whispered. "everything is alright."

"i'm sorry," i squeaked out. 

she pulled away and wiped my tears with her thumb. 

"we'll get through this, okay?"

i nodded as she kissed my forehead. 

"i love you."

"i love you more," she replied. "you deserve so much more than this, bub. don't forget it, alright?"

i nodded again as i looked up at her.

"so fucking cute," she said smiling warmly at me. 

i blushed.

"let's make you some food."

(a/n: idk if this is good, i'm terrible at comforting people lmaoo. luv you.)