i'll stop*

(dom billie // sub y/n) 

billie was laying on top of me as i laid on the bed, reading a book. 

"...standing well back from the road, quite three miles from the village. it makes me think of-" i read to billie, before getting interrupted. 

"i'm gonna do something. keep reading okay?" 

i nodded, my eyebrows furrowed. 

"it makes me think of english places tha-" i said, before getting interrupted by billie again.

she now was cupping my pussy, making me gasp at the sudden feeling. her thumb lightly rubbed at my clit, as i looked up at billie confused.

"continue," she chuckled.

"okay- that you read about, for there are hedges..." i continued.

her thumb was now rubbing against it, pressing it harder than before, making it hard to contain myself. she pushed her ring finger inside my entrance, pumping it in and out.

"oh fuck," i muttered. 

"keep reading, i didn't say you could stop," she groaned. 

i laughed at her eagerness and continued reading. she then put her middle finger inside me, forcing me to let out a loud moan. she thrusted them into me slowly as i continued to read. well...kinda.

"baby.. i can't read when you're doing this," i whined.

she smirked, now moving down, so her head was in between my thighs. she moved my legs further apart, licking my clit. 

"keep reading or i'll stop," she said. 

i picked the book back up and focused on the words. 

"and w-walls and gates that l-lock," i read, trying to keep myself from moaning. 

her tongue did figure 8's around my clit, making it extremely hard to pay attention to the book. she stopped for a moment, thinking about her next move... she got on top of me, putting us into the tribbing motion. she started grinding quickly making me feel how wet she was. our moans filled the room while she rode me. 

"you love when i play with your pussy, huh?" she husked.

"yes, daddy."

"such a good girl," she said squeezing my tits. "obeying daddy like the slut you are."

"faster."

she slapped my tit, a signal for me to not demand for things. 

i whined as she turned us around so i was now on top. it embarrassed me slightly, billie looking up at me while i moaned loudly just from a bit of grinding. it made me feel so vulnerable against her. she let out a sigh as i began going faster. she grabbed onto my waist, moving me back and forth against her clit. 

"ooh fuck, baby," she groaned out. 

"s-shit, i'm gon-"

"hold it, you wimp." she gripped onto my waist again just leaving her hands there. my eyes rolled back while she kissed my nipple. the feeling of her tongue was intoxicating. 

"keep going," she growled. 

i did so, going quicker than before, only for the pleasure of my girlfriend... and maybe that i liked being told what to do.. the sounds of billie's soft moans only turned me on more, making it almost impossible not to cum. 

"i c-can't hold it, daddy. please, o-oh my god."

"stop begging, it's getting you nowhere."

"but.."

"aw, you really thought i was gonna let y-" she said before i decided to just start finger fucking her. 

"holy s-shit," she moaned out lustily. 

"awww, is daddy gonna cum?" i asked smirking. 

"yes," she whimpered. "fuck, y/n."

"hm?"

"your fingers are so good."

"stop holding it," i said irritated.

"i'm not," she grinned, right before her small moans turned into loud, harsh moans as she came onto my fingers. i laughed, pulling my fingers out and cleaning them with my mouth. billie's eyes were on me, glaring.

"what?" i said nonchalantly. 

"you didn't just do that."

"oh, but i did."

"you still need to cum? or did you cum just looking at my fine ass?"

"mmm, as much as i'd love to make you happy and say yes... then i'd be lying," i said seductively. she rolled her eyes as she looked down at my throbbing clit. 

"such a pretty pussy," she said as she rubbed my clit with her thumb. "maybe i should just edge you for hours for that shit you just pulled."

(author's note: this sucks, but does anyone want a part 2?)