good*

she pressed her swollen lips against mine once again as i grabbed her thighs. i felt her hand grasp my throat and i immediately smiled. i love when she does that. she pulled away to kiss my neck softly, sucking when she found my weak spot. i squeezed her thighs as she did so, making her suck harder. she was giving me a hickey and i wasn't gonna lie, i liked it. once she was content with the few hickeys on my neck, she pecked them before pulling away.

"can i?" she asked, grabbing the bottom of my shirt.

i nodded, letting her take it off and tossing it somewhere in the room. she kissed my collarbone gently before meeting the clasp of my bra and unhooking it.

"say green if you want to stop."

i nodded with a small smile.

she then pulled my bra down, throwing it behind her. i looked away shyly, as i felt her lips come in contact with my nipple. she flicked her tongue against it until going to the next. i felt so comfortable with her, i almost forgot i was topless. she pulled away shortly after and i made eye contact with her blue orbs.

"you're so pretty, fuck," she rasped, putting her hand on my cheek. i blushed. "all you," i replied.

"take the compliment."

"t-thank you."

she smirked and kissed my lips again. "can i. take. your shirt. off. please?" i asked in between kisses.

"of course, mamas," she replied, pulling away from my lips. i grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, letting me toss it in the direction of my shirt. i looked down at her chest to see her tits being held in a black bra. i placed my hands on them and rubbed them through the bra. billie took her bra off making me kiss them. i rolled her nipple in between my fingers as i kissed the other, then switched.

her hands went up my skirt, just rubbing my thighs as i marked her boobs with hickies. her fingers played with my underwear. " i love this skirt."

"take it off," i whispered.

"really?"

"please," i answered. she chuckled at my neediness, but did as i wanted. she grabbed the waistband of the skirt and pulled it off, leaving me in my underwear.

she laid me down, my head hitting the pillows. soft kisses went down my stomach until reaching my pussy. billie looked up at me, making sure it was okay, making me nod my head. she placed her hand inside my underwear, beginning to rub my clit. she began kissing me again as i moaned quietly against her lips. "you're so wet," she groaned as she slipped her middle finger inside me. she pumped in and out, as i pressed my forehead against hers. i let out a small whimper.

"you like that, baby?"

i nodded as she picked up the pace. she slammed a second finger inside my pussy, the sound of my wetness filling the room. she curled both fingers, hitting my g-spot.

"fuck!" i moaned, arching my back. my eyes began watering the closer i got to my orgasm.

"you're doing so good, my love," she smiled, somehow increasing her speed.

"c-can i cum?" i asked, whimpering.

"you ask for permission, huh?" she smirked. "you can cum."

i quickly released onto billie's fingers as she pumped her fingers in and out to help me through my orgasm. she kissed me again as i moaned into her mouth. i tried to kiss her back, but i was in to much pleasure. she eventually stopped moving her fingers, and looked at me.

"good job," she said as she pulled her fingers out, putting them in her mouth.

my eyes went wide.

"you taste good as fuck," billie mumbled, popping her fingers out of her mouth.

laugher escaped my lips as i relaxed, trying to catch my breath. billie laid her head on my upper stomach, kissing my right boob, before relaxing into me. i massaged her scalp as she held me. 

author's note: this originally was a smut for my own characters, so if something didn't add up you know why sjjsjsjs